CrazyBoards.org

With my new psychiatrist and his boss. 

I told them Oh my doctor put me on seroquel and zyprexa before to help with my anxiety and depression. 

They were convinced I must have had psychotic break because those meds are only uses for psychosis. Who are they fucking kidding? It's also used for mood disorders...bipolar or depression.

Anyone had a weird experience like this just because they have been on the heavier drugs to help their mood and anxiety. 

Yes, I once went to a GP who insisted that I had bipolar disorder based on the meds I take. She would not listen at all to me and apparently never heard of mood stabilizers being used in monopolar depression. She made me feel like I was stupid and didn't even know my own diagnosis.

13 minutes ago, jt07 said:

Yes, I once went to a GP who insisted that I had bipolar disorder based on the meds I take. She would not listen at all to me and apparently never heard of mood stabilizers being used in monopolar depression. She made me feel like I was stupid and didn't even know my own diagnosis.

They tagged teamed me and thought they could manipulate me into agreeing with their viewpoint.

But on the other hand I have seen how much I have grown and developed as a person. I took on an authoritative factual person and didn't back down. I really have grown to the point that I understand who I am and what I am dealing with, not allowing anyone to tell me how I feel or tell me my experience. 

To me that shows a major growth spurt and I think I understood how all my past experience in the last year has made me grow. I couldn't identify it until this encounter where I had to stand against two males who were bullies at the end of the day. Think I will write this in my journal/diary.