CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
JustDucky

What would pod do or say?

I am having a pretty rough time right now and I was up at 4 am in tears. As I sat here on the couch journaling I happened to see a recipe pod sent me 

so then I decided I would journal and think to myself " what would Pod say? Think or do?" (1) One the answer would be mostly sarcastic and loving (2)he would say get off your ass and try something new it doesn't have to be better or worse just try something different because your way isn't working (3 )then he would give me a recipe or talk about the garden or some random genetic theory or about the animals

He used to tell me to go hug a puppy and cry  ..... he was one of the only people who knew how hard it is for me to cry

i miss my friend and I don't think as a group we really came together to honor his life. It was like chat was mourning and mods were mourning and maybe the board a little but without ever really coming together 

one thing pod taught me was "to take a step back and think  does this really matter? Does this really have an effect on your life? Is this a huge problem or are you just giving it Huge attention?

I miss my friend 

There's no shortage of people around who feel pod's absence.

In other places on the boards we've asked people to post about their rememberances/memorials to pod in a blog entry. Please do feel free to make a blog entry out of this.

There's a lot of reasons we aren't going to have a public memorial thread, and none of it means we're trying to prevent people from gathering around their grief together. Because loss sucks. And grief sucks a little less together.

• Like 1