CrazyBoards.org

I have been on lamictal for partial seizures since 2011.

Recently it started having reverse effects on me as someone with bipolar disorder would have. I don't have that. And I was misdiagnosed with partial seizures as well. My symptoms WHILE taking it have been anger, irritability, mood changes, mood swings, nausea, crying, just mad all the time for no reason. Feeling weird and insomnia so much stuff! :( so I decided to tell my doctor I want off of the stuff! My body is super sensitive to medication withdrawal so I'm tapering very slowly. But it is awful taking it too. I just want it out of my life. I for saved by my Lord and savior Jesus Christ 7 months ago and have already gotten off depression meds and anxiety meds! Those withdraws were awful! But I'm past those. These medications they put people on is like a guessing game. To me mental phscyh meds aren't the answer to every problem. They do more damage sometimes than good. And they are almost impossible to get off of. But my strength comes from God because without him I wouldnt have the strength! Describing what I've gone through over writing this doesn't describe the heck I have been through to get to this point. This withdrawal is going to be heck too But I have hope that this can't last forever! 

1 hour ago, kaseycornett06 said:

To me mental phscyh meds aren't the answer to every problem. They do more damage sometimes than good. And they are almost impossible to get off of.

Welcome to CB!

Just letting you know that this is a pro-med site.

I'm glad you are doing better though.

Withdrawals do really suck.