CrazyBoards.org

I caught a nasty cold on Saturday and I am feeling ugly. The first day I was feeling nauseous, had some anxiety, felt achy and felt sleepy as hell. Then the next day all that went away, but I was still feeling tired and nose runny and sneezy.

That's how I've been ever since and I'm getting better but.. I'm worried about the feeling tired. It scares me because it reminds me of my depression. What if I'm getting used to my meds and they're not working like they should??? 

Right now I'm feeling tired again and a lack of motivation. Maybe it's because I'm sick, but something weird is happening too. When I focus on positive and bright thoughts, it's like something clicks in my head and some energy returns! Also, I feel more motivated to do stuff. My meds are still working, I see, but are they working as much as they should be? That's the big question here.

9 hours ago, Bimbo Bear said:

My meds are still working, I see, but are they working as much as they should be? That's the big question here.

IMO, that would be a great question to bring up with your pdoc.

Your dose of Latuda is pretty low----maybe you possibly need a dose increase?....The max recommended dose of Latuda for bipolar folks is around 120mg, if I remember correctly.

Are you taking it with food?........Latuda has to be taken with at least 350 calories.....If taken without food, only 30-50% of the dose is absorbed.

Additionally, you might want to ask one of the mods to move this to the Anti-psychotics forum since you're asking about Latuda....You may get more responses there.

Edited by CrazyRedhead
  • Like 1