CrazyBoards.org

Anybody ever had this happen?

Hey, it's me again.

I'm wondering if anyone else has felt like I am right now before, I seem to be entering new territory so to speak, for me at least.

I'm getting off of being hypomanic, or manic I'm not sure, for the past two weeks. I'm still doubtful about that but everyone tells me that's how Ive been acting so fine I'll go with it.

Since this morning though it's been different. I woke up feeling tired, but I still can't stop moving. Still tapping my fingers and toes, still speed walking from place to place. My mind is still the same way, still go go go. But I'm not happy anymore, hell I'm on the verge of tears. I'm like a sick mix of angry and sad with buttloads of energy. I can't talk to people anymore, I'm pretty sure I would lose my temper if I did and I really just want to be alone now.

I finally found a number to call to get another doctor again after all these years, but now I have to wait to get in. I'm just so done right now, I'd give my right arm to be back in remission again.

Well I seem to be slowly bouncing back up now at least. Not sure why I dipped down like that all morning but now I feel more up than before.

I literally for the life of me cannot stop talking or moving after I start. Like, I'm pretty sure if I did I'd implode and rip a hole in the universe.

4 hours ago, TreeMan said:

Well I seem to be slowly bouncing back up now at least. Not sure why I dipped down like that all morning but now I feel more up than before.

I literally for the life of me cannot stop talking or moving after I start. Like, I'm pretty sure if I did I'd implode and rip a hole in the universe.

Can you call the DR you made an appt with, to ask about this?  I know s/he hasn't seen you that, but I still think she could help ... maybe an emergency appt?  This type of thing has happened to me before many times, where I was sick before the initial appt (with me it was a medical DR).  I was able to go in and get checked, then went from there until seeing the DR for the initial appt.  I think if you call there is a good chance you could get in earlier.

If not, like said above, there is the ER.  They'd most likely call your pdoc and ask about you etc, and then hopefully you'd be able to get in earlier to see pdoc.

But I would first try making a call in to your new pdoc, and if you can't get a hold of him/her or whatever, then the ER is there.  However if you feel like a danger to yourself or others, go to the ER ASAP.