CrazyBoards.org

Fucking iPod!

I've had two iPods, both of them stopped working after exactly two years. And you know what?

You have to send them to fucking Holland to get them repaired! For the price of a new one! Even if there's just something wrong with the battery!

Conspiracy, anyone?

I've changed batteries in the ipods of a few friends and it's freaking ridiculous and blatantly obvious they made it almost impossible to change on purpose.

It takes about 30-40 minutes to do even when you get used to doing it because they put in a couple 'safeguards' to ensure you don't open it and play with it...Plus in the ones I've changed the battery is under everything else in the case.

Supposedly they've dropped the danish company and are finding someone to make a different kind of battery with a longer life, so maybe your worries will be over. ;)

I owned the mini iPod for about a year 4GB.

One day it never powered up I took it back to best buy. As I walked in the guy knew why I was there and said OH! they don't make the mini iPod 4GB anymore to much trouble you can switch it out. I switched it for the iPod Nano which is working good so far. Also the guy at best buy told me that if there is something wrong with it they don't send it out to fix anymore I just come back and get another one. I was ok with that. I just can't live with out my iPod it tunes out my surroundings.

• 4 weeks later...

I had an ipod mini, but it died (I think it's the battery?) and I can't afford to get another one.  Plus, it was PINK which was of the utmost importance to me at the time. 

I was thinking about waiting awhile and seeing if this new battery makes the ipod any better before I got another one.  Plus, there's no way in hell I can afford it right now.

I gave away my discman, too, so I'm totally without music walking to class.  It blows.

Here is my MP3 player

mp32.jpg

And the following was written by Albert, the Techno Dude of the house:

Stores all my bank records for the last 3 years

All phone books and personal notes

excellent FM radio - can store 3 stations setup

Voice recorder - can record voice or FM radio

adjustable gain level for microphone

5 EQ setting Jazz,country,classical,etc all which are adjustable

1 Gig of storage for ANY file - NEW UNIT has 2 gig same size

500 WMA songs

300 mp3 songs CD quality - New unit doubles this

storage in song folder - adjust EQ with EQ settings

'Led' viewer is a new technology and very readable for small size

Easy to use to 'just play a song', advance features uses menus

Unbreakable! I drop mine all the time to show people.

All setting from contrast to how fast menus scroll adjustable

Price $99.00

Go to "Mobiblu" online for even more info.

Kiss those Ipods goodbye!

Breeze

Archived