CrazyBoards.org

I feel like sometimes everything just seems to happen at once, or at the worst time possible. I haven't been able to afford my medication, and so haven't taken it in over a week, and on the weekend my partner and his dad got in a massive argument over our room being untidy (we live with his parents until we can afford our own place), which resulted in me hurting myself, which I'd so far managed to avoid doing for months. On that evening I got a call from my mum telling my my Grandad had passed away, and though I knew it was coming, I wasn't expecting it so soon. I just feel like everything is piling up around me and there's nothing I can do. Because I work full time I can't see the outreach worker I only just got off the waiting list for, and the only decent therapist I've had has a massive waiting list too. I honestly just feel quite lost.

4 hours ago, TeaLovingMess said:

I feel like sometimes everything just seems to happen at once, or at the worst time possible. I haven't been able to afford my medication, and so haven't taken it in over a week, and on the weekend my partner and his dad got in a massive argument over our room being untidy (we live with his parents until we can afford our own place), which resulted in me hurting myself, which I'd so far managed to avoid doing for months. On that evening I got a call from my mum telling my my Grandad had passed away, and though I knew it was coming, I wasn't expecting it so soon. I just feel like everything is piling up around me and there's nothing I can do. Because I work full time I can't see the outreach worker I only just got off the waiting list for, and the only decent therapist I've had has a massive waiting list too. I honestly just feel quite lost.

I am sorry for your loss.

I understand you feeling lost and things piling up one on top of another.  BTDT.  It is like what more could happen? ... and then another thing comes up.  What you are going through is a lot of things to happen at once.

Maybe with the decent tdoc, can you go on a cancellation list?

I'm sorry I don't have more to add to this post!  Hopefully others will chime in with some more advice.

• Like 2

Looking at your meds I'm puzzled my you are on both Klonopin and Xanax. Something I had done was genetic testing to see what meds were most compatible for me.

I know abilify has helped a lot of people but pay very close attention to how it makes you feel. I kept zoningout and missing turns when I was driving and then totalled 2 cars and sent two people to the hospital. That was the last day I took that. Unfortunately my genetic test did not arrive in time and when I finally received it it showed that it was clearly the wrong med for me  genetically. Yes it seems to happen in clusters. My drivers license points went down to minus -9. I was on probation for 6 months and under observation for 18 months. I'm proud to say my license is back up to +5

• Like 2

I'm sorry for your loss. I feel like I'm in a similar place, where it's pouring instead of just raining. I don't know if your outreach worker does this, but it might be easier to schedule video calls instead of in-person sessions? My therapist does that for me when I can't make it down for whatever reason

7 hours ago, t3chhy_guy92 said:

sounds like a trip. So sorry for your loss. Hopefully you have seen a therapist by now. 3/24/17

Thank you for your condolences. And unfortunately no... though I'm going to try looking into other forms of support that will fit around my work... 

• Like 1