CrazyBoards.org

Finding this board is a miracle

I have more mental disorders I can count but till about 2 years ago I was pretty much functioning normal. Then I fell apart into thousand crazy pieces. No place to talk about it. Shameful around friends, guilty to my kids, frustrated with lack of medical help. First time I feel free I can talk without feeling vulnerable, understood and not a freak with hypochondria. Looking really forward to be here.

By now I was branded with Aspergers, agoraphobia, panic disorder, severe depression, bipolar, anxiety and so on. :) Feeling special lol

• Like 1

I'm just so glad to find y'all as well. 

Here's my current and ever ongoing problem: I swear to god that my daughter must be so sick of me. She supports me so much but jesus how much can one person take before you have to say enough? God love her for staying with me this long but I know I'm a burden. I'M even tired of my shit.

Anyone else feel like a burden??

anticipateit -

Welcome to Crazyboards. If you feel so inclined, we have a board for members to write an introduction of themselves and their background so we can get to know you. It's under "Generic Forum Crap > Introductions - Who The Hell Are You?" No obligation, we're just irrepressibly curious. {:

I hope you find what you're looking for here. If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me or any of our Moderators or Administrators.

Cerberus

• Like 1