CrazyBoards.org

BP-I, and violence

So, I was in a bipolar chat, and was rather shocked to find that people were horrified that I have had a propensity to be violent during manic phases. Is this a rare thing, or are they just some special snowflakes? I mean, I'm not talking about random shit, just, my patience for people's stupidity drops below zero, and I won't hesitate to blast someone that deserves it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SynapticKaos said:

So, I was in a bipolar chat, and was rather shocked to find that people were horrified that I have had a propensity to be violent during manic phases. Is this a rare thing, or are they just some special snowflakes? I mean, I'm not talking about random shit, just, my patience for people's stupidity drops below zero, and I won't hesitate to blast someone that deserves it

Someone would have to do something pretty fucked up for me to punch them when I was manic. What do you define as someone who "deserves it"?

1 hour ago, The Hitcher said:

Someone would have to do something pretty fucked up for me to punch them when I was manic. What do you define as someone who "deserves it"?

When I am manic, that could change quite a bit. My manic episodes usually involve a lot of anger, so this is just part of falling in that line

36 minutes ago, SynapticKaos said:

When I am manic, that could change quite a bit. My manic episodes usually involve a lot of anger, so this is just part of falling in that line

You've not really answered the question that I posed. What would someone have to do to make you so angry that you punch them? Don't get me wrong, I've been in a lot of fights, but they were always for a reason, I'm just wondering what yours is.

I've never actually been physically violent, but I've certainly had thoughts about harming people when mixed. Verbally is another thing entirely. I can get absolutely vicious and pick fights over minor things and say really awful shit. I've never actually hit someone when in a manic rage though.