CrazyBoards.org

Mental health professionals

1 hour ago, jordansonfleek said:

Hi I am wondering if there are any other mental health professionals (with MI) on here including 

social workers

psychologists

MHWs

medical professionals 

MSW, PhD, PsyD, LMHC, CASAC students

say hi!!! 

CB is a board that doesn't have Mental Health Professionals here.  If we do/if some are, they don't say they are. 

Also I think it is because it is not a good idea to give professional advice on-line.

jordansonfleek-

I completely understand that you mean well, but we are a peer support site. Identifying people as mental health professionals destroys the very paradigm of a peer support site. If people start outing themselves as professionals then their advice will be given either more weight or treated as the definitive advice on the subject. Moreover, this would potentially open a can of legal worms that we are not prepared to deal with. 

Edited by jt07
Clarity
  • Like 1

Welcome to crazyboards, @jordansonfleek.

If you have questions, feel free to give a shout out via private message ( the little envelope thingey in the upper right corner) and we'll do our best to help you out.

Glad you found us, and enjoy the ride.

Please keep your arms and legs inside the site until your crayzee has come to a complete stop. :P