CrazyBoards.org

delete

It's always awful when people are assholes. I tend to think much of the world's problems, great and small, are due to assholeism. But while this asshole deserves blame for mistreating you, he certainly doesn't deserve any power over you. I know it's easier said than done with mental illness involved, but I hope you will resolve not to compound the psychic hurt done by his words with physical hurt done by yourself.

You are worthy of being treated with respect. Some days, you might be the only person who actually does so. I know too well how that goes. But it doesn't make you any less deserving. So please, remind yourself of that as often as you need to, and instead of hurting yourself, why not get yourself some kind of treat instead? A favorite food or movie or something alone those lines? Something to make you feel the slightest bit good and hopefully take your mind off of what happened and the SH urges for a little while.

I hope the rest of your day goes better.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry you had to hear that/ be treated that way. I hope you can rise above the SH urges and prove that that person who insulted you is not worth your suffering over them.

Best wishes,

Poem