CrazyBoards.org

TMI alert!

Guest let's keep this anonymous, s

Guest let's keep this anonymous, s

Is this normal? :embarassed:

I met this guy, and we had a couple pseudo-dates together (long story).  Anyway, after we spent some time hanging out, we finally talked about whether we should let things go anywhere.  After a lot of flirting and talking and stuff, we held hands, left the place where we were hanging out, and eventually hooked up.

He had been excited for a while when we were just talking, and he told me later that, when we held hands, he came.  It was pretty obvious when we were hooking up, but it hadn't occurred to me until he said that's what had happened.  I guess I just thought it was sweat or a lot of precum or something.

Anyway, guys, has that ever happened to you?  Is this at all normal?

Some of you may have heard me mentioning this story in another thread, but please don't say who I am if you figure it out.  Also, mods, if you think this topic is inappropriate, feel free to delete it.  I will understand completely.  Just thought I'd ask.

Or hasn't been with a woman in a VERY long time, but I'm not a man. Just an obsevation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was my first thought. But, true confession time? I had a "contact" orgasm on time when performing a certain sexual act on my boyfriend (who I was, and unfortunately still am, very in love with). But he was so into it, I got off without being touched, except for me doing unto him. It was crazy. But good. That's my only experience like that. And I was not on ectasy either. In fact, I'm such an old head, I never did ecstasy or smoked crack. Not that I'm sorry, I'm wigged out enuf.

So, there's a chick's POV.

Guys are more prone to it though. I have to say, TMI, I cant stand Premature Ejaculation. It makes the selfish girl in my crazy. And unless he's young, few can rise to the occassion quickly enough. That's one nice thing about having a bf on ADs...they dont come for a long time, if at all without excessive effort. Okay, TMI, TMI...

Suze

I've gone out with 2 guys that have had this happen to them on their first date with me.  And they had no problems with premature ejactulation and they weren't high-strung, just really excited and nervous and neither of them were young.  (one was 29 at the time the other was in his late 30's) 

Everyone is different and have different things going on with them.  Who's to say what defines "normal" or "abnormal"?

But then again I did score a 29 on my purity test...so YMMV.

I'd have to agree with Maddy.  It's hard (hahaha - sorry, that's the pervert in me) to define what is "normal" and "abnormal" when it comes (again hehehe) to men.  As an admitted former slut, I can't say than any of the two of the over 70+ guys I've "known" have been the same, sexually.  And yes, I've known a guy, that if you say the right things to him, or excite him enough, would have an experience that your friend did.

It does seem that he's into you sexually, however.  Otherwise, why would he get excited?

But I'm just a girl  ;) A guy may have another thought about this subject!

Jade

A classic case documented many years ago in psychology literature was that of a woman who could reach orgasm simply by nibbling on her ear lobe.

Sex is all between the ears.  Physical contact is not strictly required.  (Though actually you DID hold hands).

Look at it this way, you excite him, no dispute.

A.M.

Guest same anonymous person

Thanks for your responses.  I really appreciate this.

For a variety of other reasons, I have reason to suspect that this guy may have bisexual tendencies.  Does this hand-holding excitement rule out any gay leanings?  In other words, if he's excited enough by me that he came from us holding hands, is it possible that he's also into men?

Threadjack

Im always wondering is cum a noun, and to come a verb. I prefer come, as cum sounds.....sticky, and icky, and Penthouse-ish. Sorry.

Syl

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right on sister girl, I come came, came, came, came, came...curses! I oculd just kill that man for being such a good lay.

The only exception I make to come v cum thing is Match.cum, what a joke. I actually had a Planeitiean (sorry for spelling and sorrier sill if there are any among us) wanting to date me.

I don't know why I attract kooks.

Kooks, David Bowie (who slept with Mick Jaggar btw, for you young 'uns he belongs with Keith Richards in the Rolling Stones). Charlie Watts always was and will be the coolest of the Stones. I think Mick is gross.

Without further ado, Kooks, which I related to so much in high school and still do.

Will you stay in our lovers

Thanks for your responses.  I really appreciate this.

For a variety of other reasons, I have reason to suspect that this guy may have bisexual tendencies.  Does this hand-holding excitement rule out any gay leanings?  In other words, if he's excited enough by me that he came from us holding hands, is it possible that he's also into men?

Yeah, that's always a possibility.

Like Saturnine, I can get there without physical contact.  But I'm still into men and women. 

I got off without being touched, except for me doing unto him. It was crazy. But good. That's my only experience like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can vouch for the fact that this is definately possible as it happens to me quite regularly.  However I am very easily aroused and cum rather quickly.  (I know really TMI)  I don't see why it would be any different for a guy.  I don't think it makes him any less bisexual either.  If he was claiming to be strictly gay you may have a case, but most likely the same could have happened if he was holding hands with a guy he really liked. 

Take it as a compliment.  It means he thinks your really hot. ;)

If you're curious about what turns him on, why not ask him? Most men I know are willing to talk about him, and then you'd know what was 'normal' for him. Sexuality is such a weird and wonderful thing, I doubt that there are overall norms to be honest, I think our sexualities are as unique as we are.

Guest anonymous girl

He told me because...ok, TMI again: I was performing a certain sexual act on him, and it was taking forever, and my neck and jaw were both tired, and I asked him if he had taken care of business earlier that day.  He said no, but that he came earlier when we held hands. /TMI

I might post about this on the GLBT thread, but here's a question for the gay guys: given that he was so excited by holding hands with me, is it possible that he's not into women?  Or, at least, that he's mostly into men?

Guest Captain Anonymous

A girl can be a captain, right?

Sylvia, your post was too funny.  This guy is an organist.  Like, in church and stuff.  Hahahaha! ;)

You know that someone an enjoy sex without having an orgasm, right? I don't being gay is his problem, he is probably smart enough to sense that you aren't having sex with him for the simple joy of it, but you have a whole load of expectations, and that is knocking his confidence. Reverse the situation, how comfortable would you feel if he was analysing your every sexual move and asking strangers if you were normal?

Archived