CrazyBoards.org

Whole hot topic

Guest FrannyNZooey

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it seems that, along with dogs, cats, trees, and rocks, Breeze can also communicate with Martians!

I, however, took French in high school instead of Martian, so I was a bit lost.  Aly, I hope you feel better soon.  Sending lots of cookies and love.

~CS ;)

FrannyNZooey:

I took what you wrote to be about a very nasty comment someone had made on another thread toward Libby and her dogs, right? And that you were saying it was totally uncalled for?

I couldn't agree more.

Take care, Aly...

revlow

Guest FrannyNZooey

FrannyNZooey:

I took what you wrote to be about a very nasty comment someone had made on another thread toward Libby and her dogs, right? And that you were saying it was totally uncalled for?

I couldn't agree more.

Take care, Aly...

revlow

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes That was what I meant, thank you for explaining.

For some reason thought posted on Libby's.

I did earlier explain why i feel this happened to me and am so thankful to mods that pm to make sure ok, and others, thank you again.

And for understanding how i felt about this, and how it just was in my feelings for so long, and felt badly was not around to speak out when first posted, I am sorry Libby.

I feel your dogs are adorable, and they are your loves as my children are mine.

I also do agree with Cerebus as had written on that thread, and mine, we all are people that make mistakes, but we do need to owe up to them.

That is part of being a community, society, and a support system.

Please always call me out if I do same I am far from infalliable as shown sure many times.

I too took French in HS after years of Spanish in grade school and Junior high, so by college had my share.

Explanation of my writing and talking on my thread also it is kind of bizarre :embarassed:

Love, Aly

PS CS I found it! If someone could send her link I know she was concern.

I stink at that stuff now especially.

I agree. The comment regarding Libby's Dog was below the belt and had "NOTHING" to do with what was being Said.  It really pissed me off because that person is the *last* one to say something bad about someone.

The person who insulted libby should look in her own backyard and see the crap she has there before insulting someone else.

*um.....er.......Yes, CNS is a hottie. (sorry just had to put that in)

i'm not trying to harsh the mellow here, but i would like to step in briefly to clarify the situation for those who may not have been around to read as events unfolded. it is unfortunate that feelings were hurt, but it has long been abundantly clear that this forum is not a tiptoe-round-the-eggshells sort of joint. the situation which led to the offending statement is greatly complicated by deletions and edits of posts in maddy's thread preceeding that particular statement. as such, the statement mimi made is now pretty grossly out of context.  if the posts leading up to The OMG No You Di'int Statement were still around, it would be much clearer to see that mimi was simply trying to defend maddy - as any friend would come to the defence of a friend. around here, snark is our weapon of choice, and mimi wields it well. fluffy bunny hugs have their place, but to be honest, libby, you were being kind of a yatch. it's okay. we're all yatches sometimes. the fitting response to yatchitude on these boards, whether an accidental or an intentional incident of yatchitude, is a good snarking. if the snark seems out of line - whether that snark comes from a member or a moderator - the handy dandy Report This Post button is available at all times. a lot of this could have been handled through PM, and the process would likely have been much less painful for all parties. also, we wouldn't have needed to celebrate CrazyBoards Internet DramaTacular '06 over what should have been a private matter.

so, yeah. to sum up: everyone on these here intarnets has the god-given right to be as big an asshole as they want. this is the Magic Of Teh Intarnets. being an asshole is the great equaliser. if your feelings get hurt, report the post. let someone know. the situation will be evaluated and, if it is found to be necessary, your friendly neighbourhood Moderating HiveMind will dispatch an even bigger asshole to rectify (ah, no pun intended) the matter post-haste.

we now resume our fluffy bunny hugfest, already in progress.

Archived