CrazyBoards.org

Well, with my current combo ( duralith 300mg, remeron 15mg), there is freaky sleep action going on. Like, I can go to bed, get to sleep, and I'll dream about something. Then I wake up, turn over, and sleep again, immediately going back to the dream. I can do the wake up -> dream thing 5 plus times, every single night.

It's not overly bothersome, (sometimes its fun!) except I think it might be why I'm having such a hard time remembering things in school, based on nothing, haha.

thoughts?

It's called repeated episodes of REM (without any deep sleep).  I do it as well, coming off Cymbalta, though my entire night is spent doing that and I wake up tens of times a night soaked in sweat.  Thanks to massive amounts of a GABA-based "health supplement" and 0.5mg Klonopin before bedtime, that's no more (only awaken 2-3 times per night now, which has been the norm for me ever since I can remember, and less frequent dreaming as well).

Come off any other meds recently? That could be part of the problem.

And yea, your lack of deep sleep is probably why you're so forgetful.  Though no matter how much deep sleep I get... still can't remember... oh, where my keys, wallet, cell phone, and right hand are.

Well, with my current combo ( duralith 300mg, remeron 15mg), there is freaky sleep action going on. Like, I can go to bed, get to sleep, and I'll dream about something. Then I wake up, turn over, and sleep again, immediately going back to the dream. I can do the wake up -> dream thing 5 plus times, every single night.

It's not overly bothersome, (sometimes its fun!) except I think it might be why I'm having such a hard time remembering things in school, based on nothing, haha.

thoughts?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come off any other meds recently? That could be part of the problem.

And yea, your lack of deep sleep is probably why you're so forgetful.  Though no matter how much deep sleep I get... still can't remember... oh, where my keys, wallet, cell phone, and right hand are.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The second ; yeah, I've been having a hard time remembering things I've just read, and its only a recent problem. Like, I could probably tell you what happened in a book i read at 12 years old, and I can't remember what i read the night before.

The First; I'm off all meds now ;) I'm taking a three week vacation, and hoping I'll go on the ups again and clobber my schoolwork. but shh, its a secret, hahaha.

I can feel one coming already, I noticed it when I decided "I should be a phone sex operator along side class, that would be awesome!"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived