CrazyBoards.org

Anyone here ever have a dream they were psychotic, for instance last night was so weird. I woke up at around 4 am and popped another seroquel since lately thats been my pattern of waking up in the middle of the night. But something strange happened while i tried to fall asleep or was already asleep or half sleep. It was like I was back in my former delusional psychotic world and I just remembered all my delusional content and I felt like there was no escape or hope, and it was as real as my waking reality. Never experienced anything like this. I mean i've had experiences where I was trying to sleep and couldn't move but was aware of my surroundings in bed but couldn't quite wake myself up. But this seemed different in that my reality was different than normal yet it felt as real as my reality when typing this very post. It was kind of like a nightmare but i'm still not sure if i was awake or asleep when it happened. Weirdest thing that has happened to me in awhile. Even weirder since I would say I have been symptom free for months now.

I've had something like this before where I got that awful impending-doom feeling and a rush of delusions when I was laying down and watching TV before bed. But it was more of an accentuation of some latent paranoia I was dealing with earlier in the day rather than coming from a normal state.

Yes, I've had this happen only once, quite recently. It was terrifying. In my dream I was completely psychotic and the world was like a horror film. I guess it was a good reminder to keep on meds...

I have a lot of nightmares, sometimes I am not even myself.  I can never tell when I was dreaming, it always feels real to me.  I was psychotic in my dreams,  I know it but I can't control my behavior in the dream.  It happens a lot.  I tend to not think about the dreams, so after several days, I would forget about it, but there will always be new scary dreams...