CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
HisHarleQuinn

Dallas Trip - Need Suggestions.

My boyfriend and I are going to Dallas 4/28 ( technically 4/29 because it will be midnight when we leave probably ) and returning 5/1. We're wondering if anyone in Dallas, or who might have been there could suggest some fun things to do? We're also on a budget, so some decent priced things. Especially things for couples. So far we're going to the holocaust museum - I have German blood in me, and my family were those who took part in hiding Jews. The Speedzone, for their arcade and Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum. We are open minded in our relationship - in regards to our sexuality and sex life. We would love to do something together in the adult scene if you will. If you have a suggestion in that area and don't feel comfortable commenting it please message it to me. Like strip clubs, adult stores, etc. Bars, nightclubs, other adult only places. We also wanna know some good places like for swimming that might be open? Good priced hotels? I have Expedia, so if I can find it there even better. Arcades, fun places, good places to eat. I know locals have really good suggestions on places to eat that aren't listed like locally owned resturants too. We're not opposed to travelling throughout Dallas/FW area. Grand Prairie, etc. Ripley's is in GP. I'm 20 and he's 42, I can't drink but he'll probably get me some drinks while we're there. We just wanna have fun. This is our first trip together, and we wanna make the best of it! Also, please no one flip out over my asking of "adult" suggestions, we're all adults here - I think at least, so be mature about it. I didn't say anything explicit, imo, so.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RisingRayne
      My girl Meg Myers. Or a llama. It's a toss up. ?‍♀️
    • By TearfulSolace
      So I leave for California in 8 days, 5 hours, 43 minutes. This is my first flight. First time to Cali. First time meeting my husbands family. First real vacation. 
      I haven't packed yet because I'm so nervous I'm gonna pack something I need like tomorrow? But then I'm nervous because I might forget to pack solmething important because I'm waiting. 
      I also just started a new med and I'm worried about potential side effects away from home. I'm kinda worried about flying. The rental car. What if the hotel lost our reservation? (I worked at a hotel and it happens...) 
      I dont know how someone without anxiety can do this let alone people like us. I can't focus on work. I'm kinda shaking.... Ugh!
    • By TearfulSolace
      I was just prescribed Citalopram for my depression. And I'm going on vacation on the 25th. Obviously they tell you not to drink when using, well, any medication really..... But I'm wondering what the side effects would be if I had a few beers with my friends on vacation? I take the meds at night (I usually work nights so that's like my morning) so I guess I could just skip a dose if I decide to have a drink that night. But I don't want to disrupt the effect of the meds either. 

Anyone have suggestions?
    • By 5Cats
      My husband and I are both bipolar. He's about to turn 50 and has been having major issues on both ends of the spectrum. He's currently taking lithium, lexapro, and propranolol. The lithium has given him tremors to the point that typing is painful. His pdoc recently prescribed 1mg of Risperdone to help with anger and rage issues he's been experiencing. Three days into it, he was too agitated to focus, and his anger was worse than ever. We spent a day with our son where he was moody and snappish, had a road rage incident over a parking spot in a lot with plenty of other empty spaces, and was just progressively more unpleasant and out of control. That night, he slipped into what I considered psychotic rage. He ripped my shirt off, punched me repeatedly in the back and back of the head, held a knife to his own throat, and then put me in a choke hold until I blacked out when I got the phone to call 911. We immediately took him off Risperdone, and he went back to his normal shitty self. We also called his pdoc and explained what happened. He said we shouldn't have stopped the Risperdone; we needed to double the dose. 
      As the person who almost died in this episode, and was in pain for weeks afterwards, I wasn't thrilled by that response.  The pdoc is my doc too. My husband isn't insured (ongoing disability case), and I'm on disability, so we're financially limited when it comes to changing doctors and playing with meds, but what he's on isn't right for him, and I don't know that I trust our doctor anymore. 
      Has anyone else had this experience with Risperdone? Was the pdoc possibly right? Any med suggestions I might be able to bring up at our next visit?
    • By Hester
      I am feeling so agitated at the moment that even Ativan isn't doing much to help...
      What do you do to help when you feel like this?
      I feel like I want to crawl out my own skin... can't concentrate enough to watch TV or read, can't sit still, can't string much of a sentence together sometimes...
      It's been going for about a week.
      I have no pdoc access for 2.5 weeks so how do most people get through this?
      I've been drinking a lot to help with it but i know that's a bad idea...
      I try to walk and run a lot and I'm writing a lot and eating a lot too and I feel ok during those times but when I stop it's hell...