CrazyBoards.org

Talk about overstaying your welcome

ehygon

my brother's girlfriend has essentially moved into my house. she got into a (physical) fight with her mom, and now they aren't talking. Which, being with my brother for six plus years, I kind of understand how this happened.

but she's been here over a month. she wants to move into an appartment, and stop feeling like she's dependent on her mom for somewhere to put her shit, or whatever.  but she's really starting to piss me off.

She's okay i guess, as a person. And she's very confident in what she thinks, which I guess is a good thing. But she argues every single statement you make in her presence. And its really pissing me off lately. I want to cut her up and stash the body in the freezer, she makes me so mad.

Bitch, get out of my house.

</rant>

my brother's girlfriend has essentially moved into my house. she got into a (physical) fight with her mom, and now they aren't talking. Which, being with my brother for six plus years, I kind of understand how this happened.

but she's been here over a month. she wants to move into an appartment, and stop feeling like she's dependent on her mom for somewhere to put her shit, or whatever.

Is this YOUR house or your parent's house?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my parents, I'm still living at home, because school school is probably 1/10 of what I'd pay if I moved away. That, and I like it here, haha.

My parents can't stand her either. My mom can't stand her, but won't say anything because my dad would get angry with her for starting a fight.

Archived