CrazyBoards.org

My mom's boyfriend's son

Danica

Aggggh.

So I was trying to get in touch with my mom last night. I had called her cell phone and work phone a few times and neither was picking up. So I decided to call the landline at the home she just moved into (her boyfriend's). I'd never called that phone before...so I wasn't sure if it worked.

And of course the son picks up. I ask who it is, because I didn't recognize the voice instantly and didn't know he was staying with them for the weekend.

And then I tell him who I am...and he tells me I have the wrong number and hangs up! Such an asshat.

I really really don't like that guy. He's very odd and just weirds me out.. ugh.

I'm pissed.

Sheesh, I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like he's not too happy with the situation...try not to take it personally, obviously it's not YOUR fault. You might want to bring up what happened with your mom, though. She might have her boyfriend say something to his kid about it, if it'll do any good. You didn't mention how old the son is?

hey sweets...what did ya need ta get ahold of your mom 'bout? 

if you don't mind if i ask...how old are you?

i hope your o.k. ...think of this...FLUTTERFLY'S BEATIN' THE EVERLOVIN CRAP OUT OF HIM...HE THINKS I'M DONE...BUT NO!!!  HIS HEAD IS SLAMMED INTO THE PAVEMENT 3 MORE TIMES!!!

does that help?! ;)

seriously though how are ya????  and if you feel like it elaborate!!!

many good thoughts ta ya!!!

flutterfly xo

Sounds like Flutterfly has you covered!  ;)

I wish I had some good advice for you...unfortunately dealing with annoying people is not my best subject. I tend to take the ostrich approach, head in the sand, etc. At least you can pretend like he doesn't exist most of the time! That's got to be a silver lining, right? ; )

He could just be jealous of your mom suddenly being there when it's just been his dad and him for so long. (God I butchered grammar in that sentence)

He could also just be taking it out on you even though it isn't your fault.

He could just be an asshole in need of a sound beating.

In your place I'd ask my mom what his problem was. If she has no idea, the answer's prolly asshole, cause if he's jealous, she's probably getting it too.

Either way, I'd just hang up when he answered and call back later.

I have lived the step family route through parents and now with my own kids. Did you know there is a special God who looks after drunks,fools,children, and step-families? Has to be, I've made it this far.

If boy was 12-idiot

boy is 23- asshat

• 2 weeks later...

Archived