CrazyBoards.org

the title says it all. i know deep down i'm probably an addict, but the thing is, i just love illegal drugs. weed especially, but i have a spot in my heart for coke, pharmies, X, pretty much anything i can get my hands on. ill try anything. its not that i'm a huge party animal, but i love being fucked up. i dont even go to parties that often; usually i just like to get twisted and watch a movie or play pool or something. i dont even do them that often, but certainly as often as possible. right now, its been a week since i did anything, and i'm not craving hardcore, but i definitely miss it. i know drugs are supposed to be social experiences and whatnot, but usually its just me in my room getting messed up by myself. god, i sound like such a loser. can anybody relate, or am i all alone on this?

I love pot.  I feel like I shouldn't...but it's true.  I'm going to attempt to not buy anymore, in hopes of not smoking it everyday. 

I've done all the other "hard stuff" in the past...but now, I just feel like a zombie devoid of a soul the next day, so its just weed for me. 

Hey Hannah-

(Who'da thunk I'd end up in this thread. ;) )

I don't know if I would say I love drugs.  But... I in no way see anything ethically or morally wrong with using drugs.  Responsible use is responsible use- legality aside.  I call myself "a fan of better living through chemicals." 

I love pot.  The only problems I have with it are related to it's legal status- basically that it's so expensive and too dangerous to grow myself.    I think it manages my depression more than either of the anti-depressants I take (Cymbalta and Wellbutrin), but I don't know that and don't aim to quit taking either one to find out. :)   When I smoke daily, I don't get "stoned"- I just get a constant buzz going so that I can get shit done.  It's self-medication and I admit that and it works.

I have mixed relationships with most other substances.  I don't use very often, but when I do it's usually too much.  And I don't like how I feel about them, if that makes sense.  Especially coke.  Ugh... just thinking about it makes my skin crawl because I just don't like where my brain goes about it.

Only you can know if your drug use is a problem or not.  Why do you love drugs?  Like I said, I'm all about "better living through chemicals", but the key phrase there is better living

You're not a loser.  I mean, these substances are addicting.  For me it's about figuring out what is the "me" voice and what is the "addict/abuser/whatever" voice.  Because... I like pot.  Smoking it makes my life better.  Coke makes my life worse.  Much worse.  And the only reason I want it or ever think I "love" it is because it's coke, you know?  Once it hits that part of your brain, who doesn't love it?

I'm sorry if this is weird or lurid or something.  I don't talk about my drug use often because it tends to make people weird. 

I pretty much stick to p drugs now, but in my time (college) I had my moments.  I loved acid, shrooms and X.  Nothing better than spending a Friday or Saturday night with a bunch of friends, hanging out (or raving) and doing the aforementioned drugs.  Truly, some of my best times are those, even though it was years ago.

I just wrote a long post regarding this thread. Lost it, cause I was too high.

Mankind has been using some type of drug to change their consciousness forever.

Coke is great, after the first high, then its just chasing the dragon after that.

Becca...better living through chemicals (Dupont) is my phrase, I just laughed when I heard you say it. You are an OLD soul.

The only way to overdose on pot is for a ton of it to hit you on the head, as I have said on another post. What can I say...once an addict, blah blah blah. I like the term alchemist better....cause I don't want to do harm to myself, but I do want to change my consciousness.

See ya

I haven't smoked pot since 1985 but I remember it very fondly. 

They drug test us at work so smoking is absolutely not an option.

I have been at parties over the years where I catch a whiff of pot being smoked and I inhale the aroma very deeply and smile. Mmmmmm.......

I know some things are never as good as you remember them, but I bet smoking pot is not one of them.

kane

Faster and faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

InfoNut

I just read your thread about cooking meth, and now this thread, and well...

hope we didn't start something you can't stop. One year is great. Meth (and coke) are evil drugs....enough said.

Sylvia

I haven't smoked pot since 1985 but I remember it very fondly. 

They drug test us at work so smoking is absolutely not an option.

I have been at parties over the years where I catch a whiff of pot being smoked and I inhale the aroma very deeply and smile. Mmmmmm.......

I know some things are never as good as you remember them, but I bet smoking pot is not one of them.

kane

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahhhhhh the smell.  I was at a concert not to long ago and the aroma was everywhere.

I fell in love with esctasy several years ago.  It was like years of therapy in 4

hours with no guilt/shame/sadness involved.

Years ago I watched my dh decend into madness with mushrooms which can only

be described as mystical, yet terrifying.  There are no boundaries when you

get to that place where everything is one.  It was beautiful and awe inspiring to

watch him experience total enlightenment.  I could have never handled that much

stimulation myself though.

Coke makes me more annoying than I already am.

Pot makes me normal, or as close to normal as I get anyway.

• 2 months later...

I love alcohol, x, and shrooms but seeing as I don't have the connections for the last two I have an on-again off-again love affair with the first. Right now we're on. Rum, vodka, tequila whatever. I come from a seriously long line of alkies. I'm always craving it even when I don't drink for a while.

Lilie

I love alcohol, x, and shrooms but seeing as I don't have the connections for the last two I have an on-again off-again love affair with the first. Right now we're on. Rum, vodka, tequila whatever. I come from a seriously long line of alkies. I'm always craving it even when I don't drink for a while.

Lilie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

maybe you should keep an eye on yourself if you come from a long line of alcoholics....

take care, lilie

~Ophelia~

Thank you Ophelia I will. It's a weird type of thing for a month or two I drink nothing then all of a sudden one weekend I'll want to drink everything in sight. I'm pretty sure that's called binge drinking. I couldn't do it when I worked because I was scared to death of getting caught. Now that I'm looking again for a job the craving will leave for a while until God knows when.weird.

Lilie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_Heather_*

haha, i'm listening to Weezer's song "we are all on drugs" right now. lol.

I've always been trying to quit one thing or another since i was 12. I was addicted to weed but quit. Addicted to alcohol then quit. Addicted to heroin then quit. Now I'm addicted to fucking crack. I love/hate that shit. I'm just waiting to wake up one day and say, "fuck crack." That's pretty much how it happened with everything else I was addicted to.

Last time I went to the psych hosp. for a nervous breakdown they put me on Ativan and I'm really in love with those fuckers. I feel like I'm floating around on a big, fluffy pink cloud right now. I'd feel even better if I hadn't eaten a giant chocolate chip cookie right before hand which has got me kind of wired.

One day I took five ativans and I felt so wonderfully loopy. I can't wait to do that again this weekend.

Archived