CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
tyrantblade

Do I have anything to worry about?

So I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday and will be getting bloodwork done in a couple hours.

What the chance that I have anything to worry about?

I have slowed down on how much I drink for most of this year, but a couple weeks ago on a Sunday when I took it too far I'm starting to worry might have a negative lasting effects (the last 1-2 years I've had bloodwork every so often and it always comes back good, so mostly I'm worrying about whether the last 6 months will end up causing a lasting negative effect).

I mean I've felt fine for the most part the last couple weeks, but when I laugh it hurts so much and idk if that's part of trying to lose weight, nothing to worry about, or potentially something bad (i was pretty sick for a whole week but since then thought I was recovered)

Maybe wait until the blood work comes back before you worry about anything?  Because the blood work could all be normal.

Wait until the blood work comes back, and try not to worry in the mean time.  I struggle with the same thing, and I'm always nervous about doctor's appointments and lab tests.  Whenever I get my blood work done or any medical procedure, it also nags me while I'm waiting and I frequently find myself fearing the worst.  Even if the blood work comes back normal, make sure you tell your doctor about the pain.