CrazyBoards.org

So, i have more than a year excerzicing, i lost in the beginning like 10 kilos or more.

But this past months ive loosing my motivation ans starting gaining belly fat, in part due to my anxious eating i accept it.

Right now im always tortured by the fact that im getting more fat againg even if people around me say that no, im convinced i am, also if i dont feel the nergy to exercise one day or i cant exercise for whaterver reason that day i feel like crap, obssesed about the fact that i didnt exercise and that im going to get even more fat.

Its hell, also it mixes whit the fact that im quitting smoking and i have other obsessions and also depression.

Im feeling very bad, i feel whitout energy and motivation, the girl i was going out decided that i was so "good" for her that she changed me for a 13 years older guy.

I wish i could be in a country where i can acces more different drugs for my treatment but in this God forgotten country south to the USA they dont give you new medications or alternative treatments.

I really need help.

I'm sorry that you've been going through a rougher patch lately.  I know how hard it is. 

Sometimes when I'm doing really bad I have to literally sit there and remind myself that these thoughts are not me.  

Gardening seems to help a lot for me, and my zoloft.  Maybe some time in nature would help.  There's an alternative therapy!  You should look up "forest bathing"

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ocdeb said:

I'm sorry that you've been going through a rougher patch lately.  I know how hard it is. 

Sometimes when I'm doing really bad I have to literally sit there and remind myself that these thoughts are not me.  

Gardening seems to help a lot for me, and my zoloft.  Maybe some time in nature would help.  There's an alternative therapy!  You should look up "forest bathing"

Yeah i know, ill try to do that.

Forest bathing?, sound great ill search it.

10 hours ago, ztarrsbright said:

So, i have more than a year excerzicing, i lost in the beginning like 10 kilos or more.

But this past months ive loosing my motivation ans starting gaining belly fat, in part due to my anxious eating i accept it.

Right now im always tortured by the fact that im getting more fat againg even if people around me say that no, im convinced i am, also if i dont feel the nergy to exercise one day or i cant exercise for whaterver reason that day i feel like crap, obssesed about the fact that i didnt exercise and that im going to get even more fat.

Its hell, also it mixes whit the fact that im quitting smoking and i have other obsessions and also depression.

Im feeling very bad, i feel whitout energy and motivation, the girl i was going out decided that i was so "good" for her that she changed me for a 13 years older guy.

I wish i could be in a country where i can acces more different drugs for my treatment but in this God forgotten country south to the USA they dont give you new medications or alternative treatments.

I really need help.

I'm sorry you are feeling really bad.

What you describe sounds like me when I am in a depression.  I have no motivation to do anything.  No energy.  I feel bored, yet I have stuff that needs to be done ... but I have no motivation to do any of it.

Do you see a therapist (tdoc)?  I think that would be a great start, to find one you like and can work together with.  Your general DR might be able to give you a referral to someone.

Are you seeing a counsellor, therapist or psychologist? They might be able to help change your perspective and how you feel about your body.

some gym-goers get quite obsessed/addicted and it becomes the sole hobby/interest. If you change your view from working out to be thin to working out to be strong and functionally fit it may be better.

Exercise is good for mental health, but not if one is obsessive. If you feel that your goal is just to make yourself feel good mentally and physically then you won't hate on yourself so much if you miss a session and it will allow you to see each training session as successful regardless of how your body looks.