CrazyBoards.org

Doing a photography course term goes for 3 months all I've done for 3 months is go go go hectic very hectic got very overwhelmed now I'm on holidays for a few weeks and my mind won't settle and I can barely keep still. yes I've taken my meds I'm going to the doctors tomorrow will ask him. Hectic.

There are some mindfulness apps I find helpful. One is called Headspace. You only get the first ten sessions free but it's a good app and good intro and you can find a free one afterward.

Smiling mind is another good one. I think it is completely free. If you type "mindfulness" into App Store/google play you'll find quite a few.

of course there are real life classes but I find the apps more convenient. 

Edit: on re reading your post it does sound like you could be experiencing some mood switching. Let us know how it goes with your doctor tomorrow. A med tweak might be in order.

Edited by mcjimjam
  • Like 1

On 5/16/2017 at 11:57 AM, dazed and confused said:

Doing a photography course term goes for 3 months all I've done for 3 months is go go go hectic very hectic got very overwhelmed now I'm on holidays for a few weeks and my mind won't settle and I can barely keep still. yes I've taken my meds I'm going to the doctors tomorrow will ask him. Hectic.

You list Bipolar in your sig. Are you maybe moving towards a bit hypo? (hypomania can present as more irritable/restless thought and motor restlessness)

Are you on any meds to smooth the edginess?

• Like 1

On 5/20/2017 at 1:56 AM, Blahblah said:

You list Bipolar in your sig. Are you maybe moving towards a bit hypo? (hypomania can present as more irritable/restless thought and motor restlessness)

Are you on any meds to smooth the edginess?

Yeah I think I am a bit hypo. my mind is racing and I've only slept a few hours over the past few nights. I think I need a med adjustment.