CrazyBoards.org

scared of cutting too deep *tw?*

I've cut on the back of my left arm, near the top, by the wrist. I have been covering it with a headband and a bandaid, and I want to do more on my arm, like on the inside under where the headband could cover when wrapped around. But Im too scared to cut deep and hit something, or get a tendon. The urge is still there and I only want it on my arm... idk why. 

I know what people will say: "use coping skills," "dont do it," etc. 

Hi vfifii. I'm one of the usual SI mods, but as none of them are around right now, I thought I'd say hi.

It's good that you're scared to cut and hit something. That's a very real possibility. Does your current wound need medical attention? 

I remember this thread from a while back-not quite a coping skills thread; it's our "instead I" thread. Some of the ideas are pretty funny. I hope you come up with some new additions today.

21 hours ago, Gearhead said:

Hi vfifii. I'm one of the usual SI mods, but as none of them are around right now, I thought I'd say hi.

It's good that you're scared to cut and hit something. That's a very real possibility. Does your current wound need medical attention? 

I remember this thread from a while back-not quite a coping skills thread; it's our "instead I" thread. Some of the ideas are pretty funny. I hope you come up with some new additions today.

Thankyou Ill look into that thread:D and yea maybe some of mine do... but its fine because Ive needed it before and they just healed.