CrazyBoards.org

I'm going to hell

GroovyGwen

no, no, no. you've got it all wrong. just find a religion that likes those things and bob's your uncle you're into heaven or whatever.

There's one of those?  Narcissismism? (intentional extra ism, say that 10 times fast) 

I guess I should read Paradise Lost.  ;)

Yeah, but there should be z special list for for MIs.

Pride (MI=very low self-esteem =depression)

Envy (MI=Who gives a shit = Depression)

Glutteny= (MI=Anorexia)

Lust (MI=can't even get a hard-on)

Anger(MI=oh yea,that stays the same)

I forgot the other two - help out guys!

Sylvia

Repressing natural human urges is a major pasttime of most religions.

yeah, it's how the church or whatever gets power over you. it tells you to resist your natural urges, to fuck for example, but you can't so now it says it can help you get right with its god. for a fee of course. but you're not even allowed to THINK some thoughts in some religions. even that's naughty.

i welcome you to join me in The First Reformed Church of SpongebobSquarepants.

"

Yeah, but there should be z special list for for MIs.

Pride (MI=very low self-esteem =depression)

Envy (MI=Who gives a shit = Depression)

Glutteny= (MI=Anorexia)

Lust (MI=can't even get a hard-on)

Anger(MI=oh yea,that stays the same)

I forgot the other two - help out guys!

Sylvia ;)

Oh yea: Slouth (sp) (MI=Sylvia)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

greed = wanting all the seroquel pills for yourself.

okay, here goes nothing.

Pride      (ADD/ADHD) i did it! i actually made it to work on time! got my lunch! phone! keys! wallet! glasses! pants .... oh damn.

Envy    free health care? free health care? 

Gluttony  aka Remeron. <shudder>

Lust        admittedly i've never met them, but their postings on drug allergies and how their skin went all scaly and their hair fell off just seemed so authoritative and insightful. and they say it's cleared up by now. dammit they just SOUND hot. 

Anger  anger, hahaha, now that's funny. 

Sloth      aww geez, can't CB refresh itself?

Greed  wanting all the seroquel for yourself.

grouse.

Oh...my boy,

That was great.

You would be a delight in an Italian mother's eyes.

Thanks, G-Man.

Syl

Edited to add: but I am concerned about your lust situation, son. Perhaps its time for some "I gotta get some" therapy. In other words....I don't care about the size of nobodies pecker or vagina - if I can't see it, I don't believe it!!!

:embarassed:

l

The tidy little wallet-card of the Seven Deadly Sins isn't in the Bible, anyway.  <_>

I think everyone, at some point in his life, has been a good example of most of them there sins.  Don't sweat it.  If you think there's a problem with you, then fix it for you (or the benefit of humanity, or whatever).  If you're worried about heaven & hell, figure out heaven & hell by what or whose standards, and work on fulfilling those standards which you have agreed to agree with.  Please don't flip out over some tongue-in-cheek pseudo-Christian online test. 

Shall I offer warm fuzzy hugs now?  *hugs*  I think you are awesome.

Edited to add: but I am concerned about your lust situation, son. Perhaps its time for some "I gotta get some" therapy. In other words....I don't care about the size of nobodies pecker or vagina - if I can't see it, I don't believe it!!!

i don't really have a lust situation so it's not really an issue. i just get by.

re: the seven deadly sins. a couple of my friends at university wanted to know what the ten commandments were so they asked a religious lady who worked at the school. she was very pleased at their interest so they didn't have the heart to tell her they were trying to figure out how many of them they had broken.

grouse.

i welcome you to join me in The First Reformed Church of SpongebobSquarepants.

And you're allowed to hold hands with a starfish.

grouse.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I went to the Scripture link and this one caught my eye.... Book of MuscleBob Buffpants.  Along with Book of Reef Blower, Book of Naughty Nautical Neighbors, Book of Suds, Book of Arrgh!, Book of Survival of the Idiots, Book of Something Smells, Book of Krusty Love and many others....  SOOOOO FUNNY!!!

I love SpongeBob, I have SpongeBob pajamas.

Archived