CrazyBoards.org

I work for hours then come home, Eat and bathe and then its time for sleep again. Working is just punishment for living

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I don't think this is quite right. Work is one of the things that allows us to live -- I mean really live. For me, work is part of who I am because I'm doing something I love. I do know people, however, who work so that they'll be able to do the things they really like in their off time. Hmm, I'm not sure this is making sense, but I hope you get the idea.

Fiona

Hello Secrets,

I have to agree with you; this job is sucking the life out of me.  I wish that I were in Fiona's position of working at a job that one loves.  As soon as I get out of this six year rut, I hope I have the strength and stability to change careers.

Hang in there until you can find something more to your liking.

2utopian

I work for hours then come home, Eat and bathe and then its time for sleep again. Working is just punishment for living

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I don't think this is quite right. Work is one of the things that allows us to live -- I mean really live. For me, work is part of who I am because I'm doing something I love. I do know people, however, who work so that they'll be able to do the things they really like in their off time. Hmm, I'm not sure this is making sense, but I hope you get the idea.

Fiona

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No i dont get your idea. Work for me is punishment i dont love it. I am not living due to my job it drains me

Archived