CrazyBoards.org

Hello from Ladybug land, visiting old friends

Well, hello to old friends and greetings to new.  I have not been here for a few years.  Wondering if a certain someone finished medical school,  and if someone else in the desert is alive and thriving with her dogs.  Sure that my local friend and her service dog are doing wonderfully professionally.  And how is Olga's garden?

We, spouse and I , have been through a lot of good and bad.  We are grandparents to beautiful little girls.  My work has been incredibly stressful due to the Affordable Care Act.  My health is not great and after 7 months of bone on bone misery I am having a total knee replacement in a few weeks.  feeling scared......On a positive note, after some reluctance, I switched out my Seroquel for Abilify.  I have lost 25 pounds and have more waking, usable hours as I am less groggy.  I have been mentally stable for three years and for that I am grateful.  

I send you all my best wishes.  Sorry I have been out of touch.  Hope to hear from you.  And how great is it that Crazy Boards is still here?  Yay!

• Like 2

Hi!  I certainly remember you. I've been very active on the board for the last year or so and so much has happened.  Currently, I'm going back to college and am considering a psychology major.  My major had changed many times but what hasn't changed is my interest in psychology.  

My med cocktail is incredibly different now.  Its in my signature.  That reminds me I should update it as I've added PRN Adderall IR 5mgs for focus and attention on days I have class.  

Hello, bpladybug! I often wondered what happened to you. I'm glad you have been mentally stable and are doing pretty much ok. Ouch, that knee sounds painful. Good luck on the knee replacement surgery. Congrats on the new grandbabies. 

I love Abilify. I personally can't say enough good things about it, and I do appreciate it's activating (for me) nature too. Otherwise, I'd sleep my life away.

Anyway, welcome back!

• Like 1

Ladybug! I just thought of you recently, wondered how things were going. Thank you for checking in.

good luck with the knee replacement, and congrats on lost lbs., and most certainly with granddaughters! 

Can't imagine the turmoil you might be facing with this ridiculous repealing of ACA, best wishes to you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, water said:

Lady!! Glad you are well as can be, still truckin'. :-}

Hello Water, how is your girl?  We are doing ok.  At least my bipolar is stable even though I have physical problems.  I am glad to hear from you.

38 minutes ago, mellifluous said:

hey there

long time

glad you're (mostly) well. i had a baby. she's two now. xx

a BABY  so happy for you, there must be a picture here of her somewhere

LB

6 hours ago, bpladybug said:

Hello Water, how is your girl?

She is drivng me CRAYZEE!!!!!!!  LOL

Prom, Prom weekend, Prom date, Prom table, Final Dance performance, 18th birthday party, finals, getting ready for camp, getting ready for college (!!!). It is all petrifying and very triggering.

On the other hand, my hubs left me. Now he is ex-hubs. But I am doing...really well. lol. Turns out, there were some MAJOR parts of my marriage that were missing. lol. Parts that i LIKE, and perhaps were not my fault that they were lacking. Of course I thought it was. lol.  My parents passed away. Both. My kitty. My beloved aunt. But right now, I am happier than I have been in years. I have to make sure to limit the stress and anxiety. I am VERY protective of my time and my contacts. I am now 60 years old and I finally feel retired if only because I love my part-time work and I have plenty of time to paint. Life has been a bitch and half, but unlike anything I ever expected. I am blessed. Fuck Donald Trump.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, water said:

She is drivng me CRAYZEE!!!!!!!  LOL

Prom, Prom weekend, Prom date, Prom table, Final Dance performance, 18th birthday party, finals, getting ready for camp, getting ready for college (!!!). It is all petrifying and very triggering.

On the other hand, my hubs left me. Now he is ex-hubs. But I am doing...really well. lol. Turns out, there were some MAJOR parts of my marriage that were missing. lol. Parts that i LIKE, and perhaps were not my fault that they were lacking. Of course I thought it was. lol.  My parents passed away. Both. My kitty. My beloved aunt. But right now, I am happier than I have been in years. I have to make sure to limit the stress and anxiety. I am VERY protective of my time and my contacts. I am now 60 years old and I finally feel retired if only because I love my part-time work and I have plenty of time to paint. Life has been a bitch and half, but unlike anything I ever expected. I am blessed. Fuck Donald Trump.

oh my god, all that has happened to you in three years??  it is overwhelming  My condolences for the deaths, including kitty and your aunt   Your girl will be out of the house soon enough.  All the Prom business sounds expensive.  Did you go to Prom?  It was just a dress and a corsage.  Glad you are ok,  I am sending you warm thoughts and best wishes.

16 hours ago, bpladybug said:

Did you go to Prom?

Me? Prom?  lol. Never!  I did go to another type of formal dance for the youth group I was over involved in. 

Thank you for the wishes. I am doing ok, turns out Lady, I always thought life would be over if ex-hubs died or left me, but as it turns out, my life is starting again. There was a MAJOR part of the marriage missing in a way. Now...trying to find Prince Charming or the frog. lol.  See -- Looking For Love - in relationships. 

So glad you are back.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, water said:

Me? Prom?  lol. Never!  I did go to another type of formal dance for the youth group I was over involved in. 

Thank you for the wishes. I am doing ok, turns out Lady, I always thought life would be over if ex-hubs died or left me, but as it turns out, my life is starting again. There was a MAJOR part of the marriage missing in a way. Now...trying to find Prince Charming or the frog. lol.  See -- Looking For Love - in relationships. 

So glad you are back.

that means a lot to me

I am glad to be back and I need a break from watching MSNBC and CNN

It is 80 here today and people are warm!!!  you know how Seattle is