CrazyBoards.org

Hey Baby...what's your sign?

OK, this is just a silly poll. Just wondering if there is "pattern" of astrological sun signs amongst us crazy bipolars.  

128 members have voted

1. 1. OK, this is just a silly poll. Just wondering if there is "pattern" of astrological sun signs amongst us crazy bipolars.

• Aries
    • Taurus
    • Gemini
    • Cancer
    • Leo
    • Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces
    • What the hell are astrological sun signs?
    • I can't believe I clicked on this stupid poll - get a fucking life!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really sure if I believe in this astrology business, but Scorpio's (me) are supposed to be highly emotional and passionate.  They can be the most loving people in the whole world, but apparently can be highly vitrionic if you cross them.....

go figure.....

hmmm sound a little like bipolar?? ;)

im also a scorpio - as well as born in the year of monkey.

its a scary combo, heh.

Scorpio symbolizes the dark world of hidden motivations, the deep unconscious and how it surfaces in the relationship between the individual and its external environment - other people, conditions, situations. Scorpio's ruling planet is Pluto, which symbolizes the unavoidable process of change - death, destruction or removal followed by transformation and regeneration. Change is experience as threatening or unsettling to those who have no access to the depth of their awareness - not knowing why. As a result, with most people, change is met with a forceful attempt to control, curb the effects or deflect them onto other targets: POWER struggle. Scorpio belongs to the Water element, indicating its field of action and concerns within the realm of feelings, deep emotions, intangibles, the unseen, the irrational side of life.

Scorpio needs to be in control and to have the last word. Scorpios tend to be intense, unrelenting, fiercely determined and often manipulative. They like to probe the depth, dig the dirt and expose weaknesses and inconsistencies. They know how to strike at the weak point, using pressure tactics or innuendo. They play to win, they strike to maul rather than to kill. They can manipulate, undermine and are formidable opponents... They are rather extreme in their likes and dislikes, which are immediate and final. They tend to operate in black and white, scoffing or seething at the shades of gray. They are not particularly sympathetic and can be quite blunt, biting and sarcastic. But they have the power to transform other people's lives (and their own), power which can be difficult to resist exploiting for self-centered purposes. Scorpios are catalysts of change, enigmatic, charismatic and rather disconcerting. Others never forget an encounter -- even brief -- with a Scorpio, for good or bad.

im also a scorpio - as well as born in the year of monkey.

its a scary combo, heh.

Scorpio symbolizes the dark world of hidden motivations, the deep unconscious and how it surfaces in the relationship between the individual and its external environment - other people, conditions, situations. Scorpio's ruling planet is Pluto, which symbolizes the unavoidable process of change - death, destruction or removal followed by transformation and regeneration. Change is experience as threatening or unsettling to those who have no access to the depth of their awareness - not knowing why. As a result, with most people, change is met with a forceful attempt to control, curb the effects or deflect them onto other targets: POWER struggle. Scorpio belongs to the Water element, indicating its field of action and concerns within the realm of feelings, deep emotions, intangibles, the unseen, the irrational side of life.

Scorpio needs to be in control and to have the last word. Scorpios tend to be intense, unrelenting, fiercely determined and often manipulative. They like to probe the depth, dig the dirt and expose weaknesses and inconsistencies. They know how to strike at the weak point, using pressure tactics or innuendo. They play to win, they strike to maul rather than to kill. They can manipulate, undermine and are formidable opponents... They are rather extreme in their likes and dislikes, which are immediate and final. They tend to operate in black and white, scoffing or seething at the shades of gray. They are not particularly sympathetic and can be quite blunt, biting and sarcastic. But they have the power to transform other people's lives (and their own), power which can be difficult to resist exploiting for self-centered purposes. Scorpios are catalysts of change, enigmatic, charismatic and rather disconcerting. Others never forget an encounter -- even brief -- with a Scorpio, for good or bad.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, me too.  Year of the monkey.  Thanks for all the insight, where did you learn/read all this stuff about us???

I'm Pisces.  from http://www.astrology-online.com/pisces.htm

Imaginative and sensitive

Compassionate and kind

Selfless and unworldly

Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic

Secretive and vague

Weak-willed and easily led

Yep that's me.  Funny, my pdoc actually brought this up in a session.  He out of the blue asked me if I was Picses (he is Picses too) because he didn't have my birthdate in front of him.  I told him I was.  He said that I seemed to be intuitive and that I struggled alot (traits of Picses).

Most things that I have read about Picses, hit the nail on the head for me.

depending on the astrologist (born on March 20, right on the cusp), I am either an Aries or a Pisces...complete opposites.

I have features of both and swear I AM both.  So I read both horoscopes.

Very fitting for a bipolar. XD

oh btw i voted pisces, since in most cases, that is what i am said to be.  and my chinese sign is the ox.  so i'm VERY stubborn.  XD

Archived