CrazyBoards.org

I was wondering if any of you females get this, but.. after I masturbate.. I get very crampy by my ovaries.. almost feels like period cramps and it's sore to touch. The orgasm isn't mind blowing intense, it's pretty basic, I mean any orgasm is better than no orgasm. I am not putting anything in me, sorry to be graphic. But is this normal? 

I don't know if it's normal, but it used to happen to me all the time. Then it started happening when I was close to my period. Now, it doesn't happen at all. Nothing has changed that I can pinpoint that would seem to influence it. Maybe just some sort of change in my body chemistry that occurred with age. I do, however, get vaginal pain when aroused often. 

ETA: The cramping only came with masturbation. I could have an orgasm using other methods and be fine. That was the weirdest part.

Edited by Chantho
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Chantho said:

Then it started happening when I was close to my period.

That is interesting.. I am going to see if it happens around that time. 

Same here! The last time I had sex.. there was no problems whatsoever. 

• Like 1

Perhaps you should bring this up with your gynecologist to get to the bottom of it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jt07 said:

Perhaps you should bring this up with your gynecologist to get to the bottom of it?

Lmao, "get to the bottom of it."

Knick, this is something my aunt has dealt with her entire life. (I wish I didn't know that.) It can't be that rare. I hope you'll see a gyno. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, heilmania said:

my aunt has dealt with her entire life. (I wish I didn't know that.)

:lol: I agree, Thanks for the mental image of you masturbating , Aunt!

2 hours ago, jt07 said:

That is the most logical thing to do, but...I get a little uneasy talking to her about masturbating. I need to grow a pair and stop being a pussy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MisterMelancholy
      I figured since there isn't a thread for Oppositional Defiant Disorder on this forum, I'd thought I'd try to make a general thread here.
      I was diagnosed with the disorder when I was in my tween years(I don't remember what age specifically) and my symptoms are still a problem.
      I love drama and trolling I often go out of my way to start drama or prank someone, such as the time I took pictures of my mother when she was sleeping and naked and posted them on social media. These strong urges to start these types of scenarios are big problem which still persists.

What are your experiences with having ODD?
    • By MisterMelancholy
      So I joined this forum to talk about my various mental health issues and try to find a solution or two with people who can relate. I been diagnosed with autism, clinical depression, and oppositional defiant disorder at various points in my life and I'm currently 16 years old at the time of this writing. I hope to have a great time with you guys.
    • By Igobihim
      My son is 9 and is extremely wild spirited.
      His school brought in a representative for kids with special needs and disabilities. They sat us down and showed us this huge packet that had all these topics rated from 1-10. His mother had done a similar packet for home behaviors. After a long discussion and comparison of the two packets. The lady said he has ODD and needs to have special treatment in class and on assignments. 
      I was perturbed, but listened to what they were saying. He has very emotional outbursts and yelling, screaming and throwing or kicking objects all around the house and at school. If you ask him to do something he, without hesitation, will respond with a no, tears and suddenly overwhelmed. If you say something about something he is doing he will argue even if it is clearly there and is exactly what I said it was. Like a chicken in a video game, I would say oh that's a chicken and he would say no it's not. And then I will point it out again he will get angry and still says no it's not. Asking him to do anything at home he would react with emotions that were not there a second ago and it is like I am dragging him into a pit of fire.
      I was a terror growing up. I asked my mom and she just said spank it out if him. Not my method, she couldn't beat it out of me and it just made me scared to have emotions because they resulted in physical pain from the person who you should feel safe with. 
      So I can't beat him up for this. I can't yell or become short tempered where I start saying stuff like, 'I don't care just get it done' while he is defeated and crying over his homework and doesn't have a clue on how to manage his emotions or the sudden defiance that his mind does instantly. He is in a state of confusion often and it pains me to see him in this state where nothing helps and everything is against him.
      He has great runs of cooperating and wanting to do his chores and help me with mine. He is sweet and gentle. Loving and caring. But, when he spins up he losses his grip and can't control his defiance. I see the defeat. I have an MI, I came to CB for myself and never thought to mention this because of the third person rule. So I am not asking for advice on how to treat him. I want to know what do I do. How can I cope with the diagnosis, how do I accept this situation. Is there resources that I can research to increase my knowledge and skills to set.
      I still need to parent him. I need to parent him with skills that are pertinent to his situation. I need support because I am hurting because he is hurting.