CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
dancesintherain

Dances' list of pages the ghost chooses instead of login

1 hour ago, dancesintherain said:

and still doing it

That's very odd. It has never happened to me. Does this happen to you on multiple devices or only on one?

That is really weird. Maybe I don't experience it is because I use Linux and Android (which is based on Linux).

Last time this issue was surveyed, no one else was experiencing it regardless of platform or type of device/method of access.  It is completely illogical.  And yet it keeps happening.

Edited by dancesintherain

Since it's still happening, I've now taken to logging out periodically when I normally would have stayed logged in just to see if it would happen again and what it would be.

Today it did and it was helenllama's post on the DSM V. That's a popular one, as is the one about the SSRI eating your dingo. 

I rarely login here, I only access CB from my personal computer and phone. However today I logged in on my phone and ended up here: 

Adware (?) approx. every 10 mins coming up on screen

This happened to me for the first time yesterday. I normally use Chrome and never had a problem, but I'm now using Firefox and it happened to me. Don't know if that had anything to do with it or not.

3 hours ago, dancesintherain said:

still doing it

My guess is that it is just a bug that will probably be ironed out in the next major upgrade.