CrazyBoards.org

depression is coming back. about time. i'd missed me.

grouse.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, shit....  did anything happen that may have triggered it?  Overtired?  Miss any doses of your meds?

I'm feeling shitty, too....  why can't I ever fucking be normal?  The highlight of my day was when I came home tonight and my 8yo son had carved me a heart out of a piece of sheetrock.

Grouse~

Here to listen whenever you need to talk.  I even went to class for my suicide hotline, and I learned how to listen real good!  Call me, PM me, e-mail me, post in your thread, post here, post in my thread, post in Olga's house in the country, send me subliminal messages in my Cheerios, whatever.  I'm here for you.

Love,

CS

thanks. maybe i'm not headed down. i had to miss a seroquel dose about three nights ago because we got back really late from my avvi course. i took a bit more for the following two nights and then took my normal dose last night. maybe i've recovered.

thanks,

grouse.

Grouse~

Here to listen whenever you need to talk.  I even went to class for my suicide hotline, and I learned how to listen real good!  Call me, PM me, e-mail me, post in your thread, post here, post in my thread, post in Olga's house in the country, send me subliminal messages in my Cheerios, whatever.  I'm here for you.

Love,

CS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Peter: "Oh my God... there's a secret message for me in my Alpha-Bits... it says... ooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

Brian: "Peter, those are Cheerios."

Sorry, OT, but yeah, take secret messages in Cheerios with a grain of salt, y'all.

Archived