CrazyBoards.org

I went to a support group for addictions.  A man was talking about the benefits of binaural beats, how they bring you into theta brain waves and it helps treatment. But, he said it is offered as part of treatment programs and you can't do it privately (or it would be very expensive). 

I am wondering if anyone knows anything about this. I would like to check it out, but only if my insurance would cover.

You can listen to binaural beats from CD's or youtube as well. They do put your brain into theta waves and I recommend trying to fall asleep while listening to the sounds. 

I've looked up various music for my headaches, to help me sleep, and hell even for nausea because I believe music can help. And a lot of what pulled up for headaches and the nausea was binaural beats. Like ANC said, you can find playlists of them on YouTube - for free! Try looking some up if it's something you want to try. They are very soothing. :lol:

Thanks.

There are a lot on youtube. I found one that was pretty soothing.  I am not sure what to look for.