Hit a new low + self harming for no reason

First post on this site and it's about me self harming[edited to remove specific methods) isn't that just lovely.

Anyway, I'm 13 and recently my parents found out I self harmed. Before my parents knew about my cutting I'd just use the usual stuff [edited to remove specific methods] but now I'm not allowed anything that could, in any way shape or form, be used to hurt myself. Like I'm not even allowed to use pottery plates and bowls anymore. So after all this shit went down and now I'm being forced to see crisis team 3 times a week you'd think I'd stop self harming right?

[edited to remove specific methods]

I've also just started self harming for no real reason? Sometimes I'll just be having a normal day, everything is totally fine, then I'll see something that I might be able to self harm with and next thing I know I'm just hurting myself for the fuck of it. 

I don't even know why I'm posting this or what replies I'm expecting to get, this was just sort of a rant I guess. My life has just been more shitty than usual lately.

• Like 1

I went through this.

I had OCD thoughts where I felt like I was going to forcibly grab a weapon or knife and hurt somebody or even myself.  Like this odd fear that I would lose control.

Typically happens when my stress is at an all time high.

Just want to say that it never did really help me though, I eventually got put on meds like Effexor and that calmed my mind and I didn't even think of doing that again.

Where are you at in your medications?  

My life has taken a turn for the worse this year too, so I'm right there with ya.

7 minutes ago, BrianOCD said:

Where are you at in your medications?  

I'm on Sertraline/Zoloft/Lustal/Whatever the fuck you wanna call it. I'm only on a 25mg dose tho because I kept trying to kill myself on 50mg woops.