What times during the day should I take BuSpar?

Hi everyone, I think I'm in the right place to ask this question. So, here goes.

I recently started taking BuSpar 10mg twice daily. By "recently" I actually mean today was the first dose EVER. My question is this: What times during the day are best to take each dose? One in the morning and night? Or should I not take it before going to sleep? I should add that my physician did not specify this information to me.

Thank you in advance for the advice.

@THE_REAL_Bryan, I know we spoke about this in person yesterday, but I figured I'd also post it here. When I was taking it, I was taking 15 mg TID, so I was taking mine in the morning, afternoon, and either evening or bedtime—I think bedtime. It ought not to cause any sleep disturbance, but it is a presynaptic dopamine autoreceptor antagonist, thus causing dopamine release, and also being a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, as it agonizes the postsynaptic 5-HT1A receptors, it will cause downstream dopamine release that way as well. So there's a chance it can cause stimulation, but probably only in higher doses. But when I was on 45-90 mg, I don't recall having a "psychostimulant" response to it per se. It did make me hypomanic though, paradoxically.