The other morning I woke up, looked at the blinds on my bedroom window and immediately felt an intense fear that if I moved the blinds I would be confronted with something really horrifying. I've had these thoughts other times as well. I live in an apartment building on the 5th floor so the only way I'm going to see something is if somebody uses a ladder or a helicopter, that being said I have been spied on by helicopters so anything is a possibility but what made me even more confused is I heard a man outside my bedroom door telling me his name is Steve and he'll be back to take care of the bedrooms. I have no idea what he meant and when I opened the door there was no one there and I didn't hear anyone leave. Confusing thing is there is no way anyone can get in unless they have a key or they are let in and I have no idea who Steve is and why he needs to take care of the bedrooms. I keep going over it in my head, did I really hear it? Is there some kind of connection between what was behind my blinds and this Steve person needing to take care of the bedrooms? Why haven't I heard from Steve again?