Safe Combined Dosage, Adderall and Viibryd

I have been taking 60mg/daily Adderall off-label for depression for a couple of years now. It definitely kicks me in the ass and gets me moving, but as many of us know, it's a pretty harsh med with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer. In my case, it definitely makes my racing thoughts, anxiety, and OCD worse. So I asked my pdoc (actually a nurse practitioner) about going back on Viibryd, with which I had good success a number of years ago. She told me to just go ahead and take both. Well, when I got home I googled the interactions between Adderall and Viibryd and the combination can cause serotonin syndrome among other nasty things. Short of getting a different pdoc, I want to titrate down the Adderall very slowly until it reaches a dosage that shouldn't cause a problem with adding in 10mg of Viibryd, and then continuing to go up to 20mg Viibryd while still tapering down the Adderall to eventually zero. Does anyone have an idea about what dose Adderall it would be OK to take with 10mg Viibryd? I am a 66 year old male weighing 170 pounds.

Thanks very much for any advice.