Mood tracker apps

I'm interested in this too - I haven't been able to find one that I really like.

I do use the app PHQ-9 which is a standardized depression rating scale and I take it once a week.  The only issue is, the history only goes back so far - it only keeps like the last however many scores, so you don't get as much data over time as I'd like.  Same with PTSD Coach, which I also use.

I use eMoods and I love it. It's completely free with no ads and allows you to put your medications in and each day you can check off whether or not you took them. It also screens for depression, anxiety, irritability, and anxiety as well as psychotic symptoms. You can also add notes to each day, making it a bit easier when talking to your psychiatrist so you don't forget what happened on a specific day that increased your anxiety or depression. The best part is that you can export this report to a PDF and print it out and give to your doctor, which I think is great. It's on the iPhone and Android and I highly recommend it. Here is the website for it in case you have trouble finding it.

http://emoodtracker.com/