Panic stations? Why?

I am searching lately for calm and I thought I found it then I applied to a fast food place and my trial starts Saturday and I'm filled with panic. I like to see myself as easygoing but when I work in hospitality or food. I start making mistakes because it is so fast and you are told to learn everything so soon, you can not bite size and I shake the plates over to the customers. Maybe I should be looking in care work.. anyone out there that deals with forms of anxiety? 

Big hug 

Joie

I don't work in fast food, however it could be that such a stressful industry is not ideal for your choice of career for yourself. Figure this trial is worth trying and if it works out that is wonderful, but if you feel it is making you miserable maybe something less on the go and stressful would work better for you.

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Alien Navel Cord said:

I'd try for an entry level office job, like data entry. A bit less stressful where you don't have to wrangle with the public.

I'd second that. I've worked several office jobs where social interactions were minimal. You might check with temp agencies (staffing agencies, personnel/hiring companies) because with them there's a lot less pressure to commit, and if it's a temporary assignment that light at the end of the tunnel can work wonders on your state of mental health. Many times you don't need much experience either.