CrazyBoards.org

how bad are the prozac sexual side effects?

will i be able to cum?  i havent taken it yet but due to its super long half life it's not something i can really bypass unless i skip it for like a week if it's really bad.  grr.  but if it helps i guess i can give up cumming...but i dunno.  fucking sucks.

• 1 month later...

This sort of thing can be all over the map. How about greatly increased libido and greatly reduced ability to come. I'm presuming it's also possible for this to happen with women. Requires patience, sense of humor, etc. which are easier when the Prozac is working. I remember sitting in a chair using ALL of my willpower just to read instead of whacking off. For some people, it's reported to enhance sex, probably because they just feel better about everything.

• 1 month later...

It reduced my sex drive slightly, but the most irritating thin is still wanting sex and wanting to come but not being able to. I don't jerk off as much as I used to either because it can take so long to come that I can't be bothered starting. I used to be able to make myself come in as short a time as 30 seconds before the Prozac and I would do it most days and at least once a day. I miss being like that.

i never had a problem on prozac (but it did make me manic and i wanted to go out and do the deed, alot), now paxil is a whole other story.

I can cum on prozac but not with sex. I have to masturbate. I want to have sex but it doesn't feel as good to me. That could have something to do with the fact that I am on so many different drugs ie percocet, oxycontin, prozac, restoril, ambien. I'm fucking doped up!

Archived