All the people in my dr office are white

This may sound weird, but all the staff and every patient I have seen in my doctor's office are white. My therapist and pdoc are both there.

I really don't like that. I want to keep my pdoc, but I have an opportunity to change my therapist because my old one just retired.

Any hints on finding a more inclusive place?

Edited by theforest
Clarity

I've noticed this about my doctor's office too. For me it is sad but not surprising - I live in one of the most segregated cities in the US. 

Try looking at the makeup of the neighbourhood the office is in. Unfortunately, poorer areas, inner city areas, and so on are more likely to be more diverse, at least from the aspect of the patient population, but also people like to work with patients like them. I think you're more likely to find asian practitioners in chinatown, for example.

Also, if there is a medical school or a teaching hospital near you, try clinics served by them. You'll get a more diverse group of practitioners there because they're students being drawn from a larger area.

Not sure what to say, I live in an area that is a slightly melting pot, but not overly so. My pdoc is from another continent (omg, love his accent), but I dunno, it's just an ordinary middle class I'd guess you'd say clientele. I would think google would be a good place to start if ethnicity is important to you, there are lots of review websites that would list at least where p/tdocs earned their degrees, and what languages they speak. 

Without knowing where you live or whether it's a rural/urban/suburban area, it's hard to give concrete advice. Community clinics will generally have more diverse staff. You could also search for clinics and pdocs/tdocs who advertise themselves as bilingual.