i'm sure it's here somewhere but i'm freaking out

in starting 25x3 day, 50x3, day,75x3day, 100x3 day

what can i expect 

how soon till i feel something?

how soon till it helps anxiety?

hiw soon after taking it so you get tired?

do doses affect drowsiness?

is there a hangover?

can this be a stand alone bipolar 2 med?

am i going to gain weight i workout out and bidybuild . my bodyfat is 7% this will crush me if i do...

anyhing else u notice or

wnna add

well just so you know it's real sedating.  

It will knock you out.  It's a good thing if you want something to put you to sleep.  Seroquel always does the job.

I think 45 minutes or so you'll start feeling drowsy.

I had a bit of anxiety getting used to it if I haven't taken it in a while.  

There is a hangover...yes.  Have to get used to it.

I don't know about stand alone, I know it helps balance you out at the cost of sedation.

Just a warning, for me it made me crazy hungry after taking it.  So if you're worried about weight gain, I'd go to bed right away.  I would want to binge eat after taking it.

I never went over 100mg seroquel...the lower dosages helped my symptoms of depression/anxiety/obsessions well enough.

I've been taking seroquel on and off for over a decade, it's been a positive experience for me.  Only thing I don't like about it is the next day my mind feels a bit too slowed down and sedated.

Edited by BrianOCD

I respectfully disagree with the above in most ways. 

Yes, it can be/is sedating, that is not an iron-clad guarantee though. I take 300 mg IR; most nights it helps with sleep, but I also have nights of tossing and turning, and I swear I've taken a sugar pill. 

Hangovers are also not guaranteed. I take mine at 9:30-ish, and go to bed within 15 minutes or so. I wake often at 2-3am (4:00 at the latest), and I'm not only perfectly fine, I feel sharper and more energetic than I do later in the day. 

I also don't get cravings with it, I am in fact slowly losing weight without really trying. I've just become hard-nosed about making sure I don't have unhealthy, fatty foods in the house. Frequently my breakfast is a quick veggie stirfry, sometimes with tofu, and I use a minimum of sauce. 

With workouts and low body fat, it sounds like you already are knowledgeable about eating properly and healthily. 

This is all just to say, yes, seroquel does have a bad reputation, but YMMV. Please keep that in mind. Good luck with it, I hope it helps. Works wonders for me. 

4 hours ago, BrianOCD said:

well just so you know it's real sedating.  

I felt tired, but it tossed and turned all night

It will knock you out.  It's a good thing if you want something to put you to sleep.  Seroquel always does the job.

Def did not knock me out

I think 45 minutes or so you'll start feeling drowsy.

Yeah i was "drowsy"

I had a bit of anxiety getting used to it if I haven't taken it in a while.  

So it can cause anxiety at first, then decrease anxiety? for you at least?

There is a hangover...yes.  Have to get used to it.

no hangover today, but only 25mg

I don't know about stand alone, I know it helps balance you out at the cost of sedation.

Well i guess we will find out @!

Just a warning, for me it made me crazy hungry after taking it.  So if you're worried about weight gain, I'd go to bed right away.  I would want to binge eat after taking it.

I usually eat dinner then go to bed, so im ok there lol. Funny that it says it causes metabolic changes in some places, some places say its because it causes increased hunger??

I never went over 100mg seroquel...the lower dosages helped my symptoms of depression/anxiety/obsessions well enough.

Why never over 100mg?

I've been taking seroquel on and off for over a decade, it's been a positive experience for me.  Only thing I don't like about it is the next day my mind feels a bit too slowed down and sedated.

Zombified is not a good thing!

how long did it take to work for you? and thank you for your reply

30 minutes ago, Rabbit37 said:

Yes, it can be/is sedating, that is not an iron-clad guarantee though. I take 300 mg IR; most nights it helps with sleep, but I also have nights of tossing and turning, and I swear I've taken a sugar pill. 

Hangovers are also not guaranteed. I take mine at 9:30-ish, and go to bed within 15 minutes or so. I wake often at 2-3am (4:00 at the latest), and I'm not only perfectly fine, I feel sharper and more energetic than I do later in the day. 

I also don't get cravings with it, I am in fact slowly losing weight without really trying. I've just become hard-nosed about making sure I don't have unhealthy, fatty foods in the house. Frequently my breakfast is a quick veggie stirfry, sometimes with tofu, and I use a minimum of sauce. 

With workouts and low body fat, it sounds like you already are knowledgeable about eating properly and healthily. 

This is all just to say, yes, seroquel does have a bad reputation, but YMMV. Please keep that in mind. Good luck with it, I hope it helps. Works wonders for me. 

Granted I only took 25mg it made me drowsy but i tossed and turned all night. I dont feel hungover at the moment. I do follow nutrition quite close. It was just a read about it actually changing your metabolism. BUt then other plces i read thats not true, seems studies are all over. I know everyone is different though.

How long did it take to work for you??

Hopefully as you titrate, yes. Seroquel is an odd duck, in that the lower doses tend to cause more sedation. A lot of people experience less sedation at higher doses. Again, tho, you'll have to see how you react to it. A common rule of thumb is to allow 4-6 weeks of a med trial once you reach your target dose, in order to not only hopefully shed the s/e, but also to see if it's working properly.

40 minutes ago, looking for answers said:

it's more sedating at lower doses? really?

Not for everyone (it isn't for me), but yes, it does seem to be the general experience that I've seen reported over the years here on CB. As Rabbit said, YMMV with this, and you need to give it time before passing judgement on whether or not it's for you. 

I was on the instant release version at doses up to 1000mg for about 9 years, and I've been on 600mg of the extended release since 2012.  The XR is the mainstay of my drug cocktail - I couldn't do without it.

6 hours ago, MiaB said:

Not for everyone (it isn't for me), but yes, it does seem to be the general experience that I've seen reported over the years here on CB. As Rabbit said, YMMV with this, and you need to give it time before passing judgement on whether or not it's for you. 

I was on the instant release version at doses up to 1000mg for about 9 years, and I've been on 600mg of the extended release since 2012.  The XR is the mainstay of my drug cocktail - I couldn't do without it.

from what i've read it yes progressively more sedating up to like 200mg then tops off??? it's confusing

1 hour ago, looking for answers said:

from what i've read it yes progressively more sedating up to like 200mg then tops off??? it's confusing

that was my experience, roughly. i went up on it pretty quickly (taking it for schizophrenia, not bipolar), so i don't know how relevant my experience will be, but i would say somewhere between 200-300 it stopped making me so fatigued. i topped out at 800.

44 minutes ago, looking for answers said:

f so it's gonna get worse...

at 25mg it's basically anti histamine correct? there's no wat i feel slightly better after one 25mg dose right 

i think it depends on what the goal is. if you're trying to get a good night's sleep, then 25 mg might've helped you do that, thus making you feel better.

i don't actually know how long seroquel takes to have an impact on mood because i don't have a mood disturbance. i think it's possible that you feel better from getting a good night's sleep though.

as far as 25 mg basically being an antihistamine, i think that is a function of the individual. some people are super sensitive to medications and others aren't...the same medication can be experienced totally differently by two people, even two people with same/similar diagnoses.

2 hours ago, mellifluous said:

i think it depends on what the goal is. if you're trying to get a good night's sleep, then 25 mg might've helped you do that, thus making you feel better.

i don't actually know how long seroquel takes to have an impact on mood because i don't have a mood disturbance. i think it's possible that you feel better from getting a good night's sleep though.

as far as 25 mg basically being an antihistamine, i think that is a function of the individual. some people are super sensitive to medications and others aren't...the same medication can be experienced totally differently by two people, even two people with same/similar diagnoses.

ahh u take it for sleep.

Understood, i just read alot on this med, and it varies in dosage, effectiveness and what it does from person to person, article to article

48 minutes ago, looking for answers said:

ahh u take it for sleep.

Understood, i just read alot on this med, and it varies in dosage, effectiveness and what it does from person to person, article to article

no, sorry i was unclear. i was saying "if one takes it for sleep" or that at 25 mg maybe it helped "you" sleep better. and sleeping better might help you feel better.

i have schizophrenia and took it for that until i maxed out and switched meds.

18 hours ago, Rabbit37 said:

Well that's interesting, might also just be interactions with other drugs too.  You also take a much higher dosage.

On 23/08/2017 at 10:56 AM, looking for answers said:

how soon till i feel something? 

how soon till it helps anxiety?

hiw soon after taking it so you get tired?

do doses affect drowsiness?

is there a hangover?

can this be a stand alone bipolar 2 med?

am i going to gain weight i workout out and bidybuild . my bodyfat is 7% this will crush me if i do...

anyhing else u notice or

wnna add

How soon it works depends on your current mood state. If you're manic it might be days, if depressed it could be weeks, in my experience.

i never found it helpful for anxiety.

i would get tired very soon after taking the tablet. Maybe half an hour for the immediate release tablet.

i found the higher the dose, the drowsier I was. I only took it up to 400mg.

there was a hangover for me until my body became accustomed to the drug, yes. I needed a lot of sleep every night and went to bed early.

i haven't taken it as a stand alone med but I believe it is sometimes done, yes.

i didn't put on any weight until I was on 400mg, after which it made me eat more. Up until then I was thin and had trouble putting on weight. 

My advice would be to track your weight, workouts and diet religiously so if there are changes you can nip it in the bud before it gets out of control. 

14 hours ago, mcjimjam said:

How soon it works depends on your current mood state. If you're manic it might be days, if depressed it could be weeks, in my experience.

i never found it helpful for anxiety.

i would get tired very soon after taking the tablet. Maybe half an hour for the immediate release tablet.

i found the higher the dose, the drowsier I was. I only took it up to 400mg.

there was a hangover for me until my body became accustomed to the drug, yes. I needed a lot of sleep every night and went to bed early.

i haven't taken it as a stand alone med but I believe it is sometimes done, yes.

i didn't put on any weight until I was on 400mg, after which it made me eat more. Up until then I was thin and had trouble putting on weight. 

My advice would be to track your weight, workouts and diet religiously so if there are changes you can nip it in the bud before it gets out of control. 

thank you , my weight, food, and workouts area ll meticulously tracked

Well I took seroquel up to a month ago . Expect severe sedation especially the first month . When I mean severe I mean you won't be able to do much except sleeping and being groggy . Coffee does help and so does limiting your party life you are such a person to like that. I was on 300mg . Unfortunately I had to stop due to a sudden thyroid problem given to me by seroquel. Of course seroquel like any other drug works wonders for some and real bad for others . Some good advice that I wished they had given me is that you need not be afraid of the tachycardia or inversely of the really sudden blood pressure drop that seroquel will give you. It might trigger an instantaneous panic attack that you must not give into. I went to the hospital several times for this reason because I freaked out big time. TBH I really don't know why they still treat people with these overly sedating meds. I mean there's newer or much safer ones like zyprexa and abilify . Wish you best of luck nonetheless! 

PS : it starts working pretty quick in a couple of days you will have seen little improvements and every day they build up . 

Edited by Brunowtzki

1 minute ago, looking for answers said:

so i did 3 days at 25 mg, 3 days at 50mg, doc wrote to jump from 50 to 100mg.

pharmacists said maybe do 75 for a few days

i know i was more tired at 50. is 100 gonna be more sedating or less sedating this increasing dosage =less sedation confuses me. 

or should i taper at 75 

in my personal experience, yes, 100mg is still sedating. it's not until somewhere between 200-300 that it stops being sedating for me and operates as an antipsychotic (though ultimately a failed one when i maxed out around 800).

I haven't heard of that, but can tell you I had urinary incontinence on geodon, and I didn't see anywhere that it might be a s/e. I'd never had a problem before geodon, and as soon as I ditched it, the problem went away.

maybe just too much sedation, and you didn't notice the urge?

i would talk to pdoc. Usually it's wise to wait a few weeks before dropping a med, but I could see where that's unacceptable. Good luck. 

10 minutes ago, Rabbit37 said:

I haven't heard of that, but can tell you I had urinary incontinence on geodon, and I didn't see anywhere that it might be a s/e. I'd never had a problem before geodon, and as soon as I ditched it, the problem went away.

maybe just too much sedation, and you didn't notice the urge?

i would talk to pdoc. Usually it's wise to wait a few weeks before dropping a med, but I could see where that's unacceptable. Good luck. 

it was one time so far n i was asleep

On 8/28/2017 at 2:01 PM, mellifluous said:

UP TO 200-300 it was sedating for me. then after 300 for sure it stopped being so sedating and got increasingly less as i went up.

This is the same experience I had with Seroquel. Had a bad manic episode. Was in the hospital for a week, took the next week off of work. Went up to 200mg pretty quickly in those 2 weeks. At first, this stuff was a portable coma in a bottle. Once I was at 400mg, I split the dosage to 150/250 to line up with my workshift. After a few weeks, I was sleeping better and waking up feeling rested. Hangover was minimal.

At the time, I was in a manufacturing environment setting up automated machinery and babysitting production. It was a job where I had to alternate between intense mental focus, then stay awake for extended periods of boredom.

My coffee addiction did not mix well with Seroquel. End result was a heart complication. If I didnt sleep a full 8 hours, I needed the caffeine to stay alert for the 12 hour overnight shifts. My resting heart rate fluxuated from 65 to 110. I was falling over when I stood up too quickly. Had chest pains. Quitting work was not an option. Seroquel had to go.

I did not have any weight gain issues. Only other side effect was that I had to keep something in my hands to keep from twitching. I rolled a quarter between my fingertips. Didn't bother me any. Was also taking Lithium, Lamictal, and occasional Ativan (after work). 

2 minutes ago, Lms-Kaz said:

This is the same experience I had with Seroquel. Had a bad manic episode. Was in the hospital for a week, took the next week off of work. Went up to 200mg pretty quickly in those 2 weeks. At first, this stuff was a portable coma in a bottle. Once I was at 400mg, I split the dosage to 150/250 to line up with my workshift. After a few weeks, I was sleeping better and waking up feeling rested. Hangover was minimal.

At the time, I was in a manufacturing environment setting up automated machinery and babysitting production. It was a job where I had to alternate between intense mental focus, then stay awake for extended periods of boredom.

My coffee addiction did not mix well with Seroquel. End result was a heart complication. If I didnt sleep a full 8 hours, I needed the caffeine to stay alert for the 12 hour overnight shifts. My resting heart rate fluxuated from 65 to 110. I was falling over when I stood up too quickly. Had chest pains. Quitting work was not an option. Seroquel had to go.

I did not have any weight gain issues. Only other side effect was that I had to keep something in my hands to keep from twitching. I rolled a quarter between my fingertips. Didn't bother me any. Was also taking Lithium, Lamictal, and occasional Ativan (after work). 

thus far my resting heart rate is low, it can go up laot quicker than before . butjust to like 70-80 my resting is like 50(yes for real) . getting into. workout zone still takes work.

100mg knocks me out like silly can't stand up but less hangover it's odd 

At lower doses, Slurroquel acts more on histamine receptors. At higher doses, it acts more on dopamine and serotonin.

Never could breathe through my nose while I took it at any dose, though.

• Like 1

I was a taste tester for Seroquel. It was introduced in 1999. At first, psychiatrists were very reluctant to prescribe it.

A generation ago, things were different. The fear of malpractice was still more of an influence than the greed of pharma reps and shareholders. 

I tried it on 2 seperate occasions between 2003-2006. Tachycardia wasn't listed as a known side effect. Oddly, weight gain was said to be minimally occurring. (Yeah, right).

But, it was well known that the stuff could tie you to your bed better than any Navy deckhand.

Like any medication. YMMV.

On 9/1/2017 at 0:45 PM, Lms-Kaz said:

This is the same experience I had with Seroquel. Had a bad manic episode. Was in the hospital for a week, took the next week off of work. Went up to 200mg pretty quickly in those 2 weeks. At first, this stuff was a portable coma in a bottle.

@Lms-Kaz "Portable coma in a bottle" OMG this was my experience with it years ago also. I recall it having major Histamine effects at low dose initially and my pdoc had me on 500mg or something (possibly higher). The sedation, mental lobotomy feeling never went away, it was horrible. Never again. Not to mention coming off I felt totally dissociated, panicked with insomnia. My pdoc claimed that the these were symptoms of of the original episode, nothing to do with withdrawal <_<

15 minutes ago, Blahblah said:

@Lms-Kaz "Portable coma in a bottle" OMG this was my experience with it years ago also. I recall it having major Histamine effects at low dose initially and my pdoc had me on 500mg or something (possibly higher). The sedation, mental lobotomy feeling never went away, it was horrible. Never again. Not to mention coming off I felt totally dissociated, panicked with insomnia. My pdoc claimed that the these were symptoms of of the original episode, nothing to do with withdrawal <_<

i feel out of it, but way less sedated at 100mg. but no doctor and not enough pills to up my meds. but i'm not stable at all

so i'm going from 100 mg to 200 mg tonight.

25 knocked me out and i was hungover

50 was worse and more hangover

100 day one was bad then it's been smooth sailing i can sleep less and no hangover . does nothing for m my mood but ya...... just like 1hr after taking it i'm slurring my words and hve to go to sleep

is jumping to 200 too big a jump? am i gonna be zombified? anything to expect??

You will experience sedation until your histamine receptors get saturated by the antihistamine properties of Seroquel. Seroquel seems to be more sedating at lower doses because it acts as a strong antihistamine. Eventually, though, this effect flattens out to a large degree. It is similar to Remeron (mirtazapine) in this respect.

I really can't comment further because I have never taken Seroquel, but I doubt that you will be a zombie at 200 mg.

I don't know how long it takes for Seroquel to work, but generally speaking, you start counting from the point where you reach a therapeutic dose. I don't think you can count 25 mg or 50 mg as therapeutic unless you are using it mainly for sleep or anxiety. Also, be careful not to go up on Seroquel (or any med) too quickly. Going up fast will not cause it  to work any faster once you are in the therapeutic range. The Seroquel PI (Prescribing Information) sheet should give you a titration schedule if your doctor is unfamiliar with it.

5 minutes ago, jt07 said:

I don't know how long it takes for Seroquel to work, but generally speaking, you start counting from the point where you reach a therapeutic dose. I don't think you can count 25 mg or 50 mg as therapeutic unless you are using it mainly for sleep or anxiety. Also, be careful not to go up on Seroquel (or any med) too quickly. Going up fast will not cause it  to work any faster once you are in the therapeutic range. The Seroquel PI (Prescribing Information) sheet should give you a titration schedule if your doctor is unfamiliar with it.

bipolar depression is 25-50-100-200-300 in 5 days

3 hours ago, looking for answers said:

he is my pcp he just gave me a script for 200mg

Then I wouldn't increase to 300 mg without your prescribing doctor telling you to. Hang at 200 mg for a while. It might well be enough to give you some relief.

• 2 weeks later...

SO 200 mg gave me some slight anxiety relief but just barely and a split hair off depression.

THey are upping me to 300mg. and are switching me to XR. Well i have some IR left finishing them then going to XR.

what should i expect?

increased daytime sedation on xr?

200mg seems to make me less tired than 100

that's what i'm afraid of that i sleep good in seroquel ir.

On 9/1/2017 at 6:56 AM, Wooster said:

At lower doses, Slurroquel acts more on histamine receptors. At higher doses, it acts more on dopamine and serotonin.

Never could breathe through my nose while I took it at any dose, though.

so at 300 i should be not as sedated? what about on xr? where is my man @mikl_pls with the hardcore details

On 8/23/2017 at 8:37 AM, MiaB said:

what is your experience with it vs xr

18 minutes ago, looking for answers said:

so at 300 i should be not as sedated?

At 300 mg your histamine receptors should be saturated and you shouldn't feel any more sedated than when you were at, say, 100 mg. That together with the  fact that you should be adjusting to the sedation by this time should mean that you feel less sedated.

15 hours ago, looking for answers said:

SO 200 mg gave me some slight anxiety relief but just barely and a split hair off depression.

THey are upping me to 300mg. and are switching me to XR. Well i have some IR left finishing them then going to XR.

what should i expect?

increased daytime sedation on xr?

200mg seems to make me less tired than 100

I love the XR. It's like a whole new world was opened up for me.

I am no longer sedated during the day . No more napping my life away.

I can still sleep well at night too because I take it in the evening and it makes me drowsy then in a few hours just in time for bedtime.

Also, and this is huge for me, I've been able to lose weight. I gained so much from Seroquel IR. I've lost over 35 lbs now. I don't feel as bloated and my appetite is lowered. I'm still overweight I'm not saying I'm suddenly thin, but some of the weight is coming off at least. 

It's like the same med but without a lot of the bad side effects I was getting. So same but better. The 400 mg pills are generic now too (at least at my pharmacy). So that's another plus. Seroquel is the only med that prevents full blown psychotic mania for me. It also has kept me out of the hospital for 2 years now. If you knew my history you'd be utterly amazed. I have never gone this long without being committed. 

I take 800 mg of the XR now and before that the IR. So you have lot of room to go up in dose if you need to. Some even take 1,000 mg (at least I know someone who does personally when I was in a state hospital). Trust your Dr to prescribe the right dose to titrate you up properly and not too quickly. I know waiting is the most difficult thing when you feel like shit. But I say give it a fair shot and see if it helps and give it time to do its thing. I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me. 

Edited by Wonderful.Cheese

17 minutes ago, jt07 said:

At 300 mg your histamine receptors should be saturated and you shouldn't feel any more sedated than when you were at, say, 100 mg. That together with the  fact that you should be adjusting to the sedation by this time should mean that you feel less sedated.

awesome

17 minutes ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

I love the XR. It's like a whole new world was opened up for me.

I am no longer sedated during the day . No more napping my life away.

I can still sleep well at night too because I take it in the evening and it makes me drowsy then in a few hours just in time for bedtime.

Also, and this is huge for me, I've been able to lose weight. I gained so much from Seroquel IR. I've lost over 35 lbs now. I don't feel as bloated and my appetite is lowered. I'm still overweight I'm not saying I'm suddenly thin, but some of the weight is coming off at least. 

It's like the same med but without a lot of the bad side effects I was getting. So same but better. The 400 mg pills are generic now too (at least at my pharmacy). So that's another plus. Seroquel is the only med that prevents full blown psychotic mania for me. It also has kept me out of the hospital for 2 years now. If you knew my history you'd be utterly amazed. I have never gone this long without being committed. 

I take 800 mg of the XR now and before that the IR. So you have lot of room to go up in dose if you need to. Some even take 1,000 mg (at least I know someone who does personally when I was in a state hospital). Trust your Dr to prescribe the right dose to titrate you up properly and not too quickly. I know waiting is the most difficult thing when you feel like shit. But I say give it a fair shot and see if it helps and give it time to do its thing. I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me. 

i've heard a lot of positives my main concerns were daytime sedation.

not being able to slee at night

weight gain.

right now i sleep through the night and am sleepy the next day but i sleep. i don't wanna be groggy the next day but i wanna be able

to sleep

i also am slightly losing weight on the ir

4 hours ago, looking for answers said:

how did u stay awake

I barely did at times. I would nap sometimes. But I tend to run really really extremely panicked/anxious all the time and can get full blown manic psychotic high a lot too.

So it brought me down to a more baseline. I needed something to knock me down many notches.

Not saying I'm perfectly sane now but I'm not getting committed to state institutions lately either. So yay? I'll take it!

And another option to talk to your Dr about, if necessary, is if you cannot sleep well enough on the XR alone some people take the XR and then they take some small dose of the IR at bedtime for sleep. So you can take some of each kind.

Or there are other options for sleep too if the XR isn't cutting it and your Dr doesn't want to prescribe some of the IR. Trazodone, a benzo, lunesta/Ambien/rozerem, remeron, vistaril, etc. 

17 minutes ago, looking for answers said:

glad ur doing well

ive tried ambien, and i take klonopin for sleep now with the seroquel, and was taking it alone before the seroquel for sleep. i've NEvEr slept like i can in seroquel, not on

ambiene , remeron, flurazapem, sleep meds, cocktails u name it

I agree. Seroquel is my magic sleep med too. I don't sleep without it either. 

12 hours ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

I agree. Seroquel is my magic sleep med too. I don't sleep without it either. 

well first night on 300mg, more alert in the am, think coincidence, tossed and turned last night, but it knocked me out faster than usual. the 200 IR usually kicks in 45-60 min and i can still function. this 300 IR was like 20 min i was slurring words

4 hours ago, looking for answers said:

i lied horrrible hangover i was fine first hour i was up felt great now fog city 

How long have you been on Seroquel altogether? If I remember right, you haven't been on it that long. Not long enough for your body to adjust to the sedation. 

I was on ir, they just switched me to xr. They want all day coverage. But if I take ir orwithin one hour I’m slurring speech. And they wanted me to take ir at night and during the day and I can’t just do that with work. I slur. So the xr, covers all day and allows me to work gotta give it a try

im on 400mg now and like every other day I’m in a complete fog during the day

45 minutes ago, looking for answers said:

Is seroquel name brand better than generic I know some psych drugs it makes a big difference

There theoretically should be no difference, and it's kinda of hard to compare since pharmacies switch different manufacturers.