So I found this article that ended up being fake. It was advertising the combination of Garcinia Cambogia with Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss supplement. The article said a student at Cornell Univ. discovered it and lost like 15 lbs or something. 
Even though the article is false, I still know someone who tried just the Garcinia w/o the ACV and had good results. It's basically an appetite supressant. Which I do need (I am hungry ALL THE TIME!) and I have ACV in the fridge. So I thought.. hey even if it was a fake article for an advertisement, what can it hurt to try it? I know ACV has health benefits that I need to take advantage of. So I decided to do it. And eat small portions of healthy food, and I run 1 mile everyday. Sometimes a little more. 

I checked the contraindications with all my meds and it seems I have the green light.

Thoughts on this?

Taking the ACV seems relatively harmless.........

But I don't know a lot about Garcinia Cambogia, so I looked it up........According to Webmd, it could have some side effects:

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/garcinia-cambogia-weight-loss#2-4.

Edited by CrazyRedhead

Thanks for the link, I'd searched that site before I started taking it but didn't find anything really. I take Singulair and of course, psychiatric medications. I will ask my doctor before taking any more. The first day I started it, I did have nausea and I've been having dry mouth. Which that last one doesn't bother me as much. But I don't want other issues to pop up so I'll ask. Thank you!

• Like 1

I just checked my portal from my gdoc's office. He said it can mess with bipolar moods real bad, and doesn't recommend it. Plus he said the weight loss would be modest at best, and not make much of a difference. So I guess I'll stop taking it and just take the apple cider vinegar for it's separate health benefits...