depression meds that won't worsen anxiety, but also not interfere with Vyvanse

Not sure where to put this, as it's a question with many variables. And my brain is currently mush so let me know if I am unclear.

I'm prescribed Vyvanse for my ADHD which helps a lot, and only on Propranolol for Social Anxiety (which I take before social things so I can use CBT/mindfulness). Trying to be on as little medications as possible has been my personal choice for a couple years now, and has been working 'okay'. However, my anxiety currently controls my life and I have dipped into a serious depression, so I decided to talk to my psychiatrist about adding psychotropic medications. 

I scheduled an appointment with my Pdoc, but was wondering if anyone had any experiences with Antidepressants (or any other med) that helps depression without causing more agitation or anxiety and won't interact with my Vyvanse?

I've been on many different meds (past meds in signature), and ended up on low-dose AAPs and Benzodiazepines. I would like to avoid those 2 classes if possible. Anyone have experience in other medications or coktails that worked for adhd/anxiety/depression combo? 

• 3 weeks later...

well Vyvanse is known to inhibit the serotonin transporter and causes the release of serotonin as well when it's not even an antidepressant. So the real question isn't really what antidepressants won't interact with Vyvanse because they all will in a way. However, there have been studies done that even low dose Vyvanse with an antidepressant can help depression. So I don't think you should concern yourself to much with negative interactions in this case. If you wanted a stimulant that doesn't affect serotonin and therefore wouldn't "interact" with antidepressants, you would have to go for the methylphenidate stimulants (Ritalin, Concerta, Focalin)