CrazyBoards.org

I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY

Hey O

I wore black today too - AND I got the pleasure of my yearly pap exam as well...unfortunately, no flowers, no chocolates...but the cold metal was a welcome change.

Then I treated myself to dinner and a few cocktails, and the waiter was very nice. Even got free (two) strawberries dipped in chocolate.

What more can a girl ask for......okay that all sucks, I know.

Happy VD

Sylvia

hi guys,

i don't so much hate valentine's day as regard it as a total non-event. once when i was about 20 i wrote a girl a poem and gave it to her, but it turned out she had a boyfriend.

that's my involvement with the whole event thing. i really just could not care less about it.

grouse.

hi guys,

i don't so much hate valentine's day as regard it as a total non-event. once when i was about 20 i wrote a girl a poem and gave it to her, but it turned out she had a boyfriend.

that's my involvement with the whole event thing. i really just could not care less about it.

grouse.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow,

It takes a lot of strength not to care about it (maybe guys just don't care about it in general).  I totally hate the day and wished I didn't have to get out bed today (but I did).

Jade

Wow,

It takes a lot of strength not to care about it (maybe guys just don't care about it in general).  I totally hate the day and wished I didn't have to get out bed today (but I did).

Jade

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi jade,

it's nothing to do with strength in my situation. it just seems inconsequential to me when i have other shit wrong with me.

grouse.

http://www.b18c5eg.com/illwillpress/

#33 - NON-HOLIDAY SPECIAL

just watch and all will be revealed.

FOAMY IS MY LORD & MASTER!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Neurotically Yours: Episode # 033: Non-Holiday Special

(the portion about Valentine's Day)

Like the Valentines Day crap. You know, just because some fucking naked baby with wings flying around, shooting people, all of the sudden we're supposed to fall in love.

You know what, first I beat the shit out of the fucking little goofy cherub. I put some clothes on the fucker, first and foremost. Then I take his bow and arrow and I shoot him in the head, about, several or eight times. With the same arrow. Pfffft, um! Goes in, ya pull it  out, you fucking re-cock that shit. Foom, you reload the bow and foom! Again. You do it several or eight times and I can guarantee ya, that cherub won't bother you the next time.

Besides, Valentines Day is just a holiday where, you know, the guy acts nice for one day out a year, with the assumption that a girl is gonna sleep with him on that day, just because he went out and bought a five dollar box of chocolate. SO it's kinda like, a legal prostitution thing if you think about it.

Here's some chocolate, sleep with me. Here's some jewelry, sleep with me.

So let that be a lesson to all you women out there too: Valentine's Day is not for you! Okay?!

The guy just turns it this warped holiday, so you'll put out once you see the box of chocolate.

And I don't care if anyone says chocolate is an aphrodisiac, that's fucking bullshit. You see all the people who pack away all that chocolate, they're all fat. Chances are they

Maddy, I just want to thank you for turning me on to foamy last year. Always a great pick me up when I need one. My kid goes around singing "Sad is the world, but I've got Kavorkian scarf" and asks to see the jiggly butt cartoon all the time. LOL. I probably shouldn't be letting him watch them...

Croix

(threadjack) Crampons?  Crampons?  Cramping inducing tampons?  Do men really need those?  Anyone (female hopefully) notice that if you are really crampy then a tampon can actually make it worse?  I hate that.  Can't they just cork my uterus instead of having to shove a dry wad of cotton up it? (end threadjack)

My Vday sucked too.  I wore black just to be pissy (seems like a pattern on here) and work was fine, but my night just BLEW.  I sat around watching TV and it seemed like everything on had to do with love, marriage, romance, etc.  I didn't even realize it was bothering me until I was just about crying at Queer Eye for the Straight guy.  The one where that cute guy with the semi-unibrow proposes to his longhaired, semi-snotty gf in his backyard that they dressed up with a Morrocan theme?  And he makes the boxes out of chocolate and is so nervous and it's so cute you just want to DIG YOUR EYES OUT WITH HOT POKERS???  WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT??  WHO ACTUALLY HAS THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO THEM IN REAL FUCKING LIFE?  HOW MANY FUCKING WOMEN DO YOU KNOW THAT ARE PROPOSED TO BY FUCKING GAY MEN???? 

So then I attempted to call single girlfriends to bitch.  And no one was around.  So I busted out the box of candy that my MOM gave me and ate half of it even though I wasn't even a little hungry or really craving chocolate, just for something to do.  I should have followed Synth's lead and had a seroquel induced coma.  Fuck.

NEVER SPEND V-DAY ALONE IN YOUR HOUSE WATCHING ROMANTIC CRAP!!!

Lol that episode is on repeat here all the time in the UK and it still makes me whimper at the proposal, though I do secretly root for her to fall off that cool bookshelf ladder first!

i would tend to agree that upon spotting a offensively cute and overfed baby fluttering around on aerodynamically unsound wings while making cute intestinal gurgles, my fingers would itch rather strongly for a bow and arrow at the very least.

(threadjack) Crampons?  Crampons?  Cramping inducing tampons?  Do men really need those?  Anyone (female hopefully) notice that if you are really crampy then a tampon can actually make it worse?  I hate that.  Can't they just cork my uterus instead of having to shove a dry wad of cotton up it? (end threadjack)

crampons are not, in fact, cramp inducing tampons. rather, crampons are a ten inch hinged plate of inch long steel spikes that you attach to the bottom of your boots for improved grip when walking in snow and ice. a task, i would hazard, rather ill-suited to soft little tubes of cotton.

and likewise for a similar reversal of roles i would imagine.

although crampons and tampons at first sound very similar, i really can't see any potential overlap of functionality between the two.

grouse.

;)

Archived