CrazyBoards.org

saintalto

pics that make you laugh

357fe671c96589d25cc0786dfa38c264e2d6d472

Anyone speak French? No I understand enough Spanish to read that. "Who are you going to vote for this year?" You can probably guess who the pendejo is and what it means.

• Like 2

On 1/12/2020 at 1:53 AM, Rabbit37 said:

18A2A20C-A957-433B-AFDD-1DEAACCA8A6E.jpeg

I recently met someone, and after an hour or so, he asked what I was 'on', as in illegal drugs. I was quite taken aback, and had to admit that no, it's just my personality. I'm like this all the time. Which then left me to ruminate about what every single person I have ever met in my entire life thought of me.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KJ said:

I recently met someone, and after an hour or so, he asked what I was 'on', as in illegal drugs. I was quite taken aback, and had to admit that no, it's just my personality. I'm like this all the time. Which then left me to ruminate about what every single person I have ever met in my entire life thought of me.

I get asked that, too.  I guess I take meds to not be inebriated.  

Edited by Banana Smurf
  • Like 2

On 9/13/2020 at 10:02 PM, Fluent In Silence said:

15fd027518e7c8089a0edf03dc5e28812f003dab

This is lovely. I'd like to watch the fascists trying to come up with an excuse not to let couples like this get married

kj

I used to get asked that too, I don't know if I've gotten better at masking or if it's just that the places where I work now happen to be more accepting or if it's i haven't had a lot of conversations. I do still sometimes make people say things like "well.. that was an odd thing to say" or "huh.. i don't really know what to say to that"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Antecedent said:

I used to get asked that too, I don't know if I've gotten better at masking or if it's just that the places where I work now happen to be more accepting or if it's i haven't had a lot of conversations. I do still sometimes make people say things like "well.. that was an odd thing to say" or "huh.. i don't really know what to say to that"

I had to go to my daughters Formal (lots of people noise movement). I was barely verbal, and one of my best friends was there, and later she asked what I had taken. My GP just told me I'm too complex and keep it for my Shrink. I am currently mid conversation with a man, and I have no idea if he's flirting or funny.