is PPD worth bringing up with pdoc?

Im thinking I have paranoid personality disorder. This is mostly because I feel very suspicious of others all the time, I assume that others are trying to manipulate me, and I have social isolation to a degree (which could be explained by social phobia). Only problem is I trust my pdoc and my psychologist a lot, so I doubt they will ever bring it up themselves. I don't know what to do, I feel like if I bring it up the doctors will immediately say that its not possible since I can recognize my own paranoia of others. Is it worth bringing up in vague terms like "I feel like I cant trust anyone"?

Im also a hypochondriac and I exaggerate mental symptoms a lot and worry and obsess about them too, so could it be that im just being a hypochondriac?  

How direct you want to be about using actual diagnostic terms is up to you, but I would definitely mention the suspicion, feelings that other are trying to manipulate you, and difficulty trusting. Whether this is from social anxiety, paranoid personality disorder, or something else, these are symptoms and feelings that are worth addressing in therapy and seeing if it's something that medication can ease the severity of.