CrazyBoards.org

Ex Issues

I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 8 months (just before Christmas :-(  ), but we've known each other for about 10 years or so ...

Problem is that we still love each other and got back together for one night just before Newyears ... (she flew down to where I was on holiday) .

But now we've over-complicated things by doing that, and i've only spoken to her once or twice since then, but not in person.  I even keep seeing her cousin who's a good friend of both of us, but never her...

I still want to be friends with her, but that doesn't seem to be happening very fast ...

Life and love are two bitches that somehow get together to fuck you over... sucks ...  :-)

It's entirely possible that since ya'll broke up, she considers things over. For good. Doesn't want to do the friend thing. Or she could be nursing a broken heart and it's just too difficult for her. Or, she may feel awkward about new year's eve. I really can't say. Only she knows why. Yes, love sucks ass sometimes.

Croix

Yeah ... noticed ....

But anyway ... she's the one who was adament about staying friends ... but supposed that cud've changed with the awkwardness.

Still ... gotta talk bout it sometime, right?

(love only sucks ass the moment u really, really dont want it to)

Dylan

I'd give her space to see if she comes around and decides that she wants to be friends, at the moment any pressure you put on her will backfire and push her away. You may need to be out making new friends and meeting new potential girlfriends anyway  ;)

You may need to be out making new friends and meeting new potential girlfriends anyway.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha ... on the prowl already ... got one or two prospectives in mind.

But she's just called me to chat, so scratch a couple of my earlier comments.  Seems like she's sorry for some reason, but I tried to make her feel like it wasn't her fault (which it really wasn't), but now atleast it seems like we're getting somewhere. :-)

But I'm definitly taking the "give her some space" idea to mind.

Dylan

Archived