Self harmed first time in months ...

I cut for the first time in months last night it wasn't even that bad but I know I have to tell my treatment team. Now that I did it once I want to keep doing it which is why I don't want to tell my team but I can't lie to my therapist so I have to tell her. I see my psychiatrist tonight too I should tell her. It was a slip up but once I start I get addicted...

it didn't go so bad. my therapist was not mad. She said she can't stop me from doing it but of course its not permission but just there is no point in being mad at me like i thought she would be. she said i need to worry less what others think of me i need to focus on me and being who I am both dark and light sides. I try to live up to others expectations and that is what gets me into trouble in the first place i feel i am not good enough and not living up to what everyone expects. i evne sent her a picture of the self harm which she was more concerned about because it was out of character...i am not even sure why i sent her that and i feel ashamed...