For any everyone you speak of

I could be speaking out my ass but shoving pills down my throat is remedial. Why don't my god pills just give me an intuition or feeling. I feel like a twig with thorns ready to spite anyone's opinion on being sad oh so sad or oh great golly happy.  If I had a chance I'd kill every emotion throw a single pill at each person who talked to me.  Here's your cure from me.  I want to let my persona go in one direction and when you all fall for it I could just go the other way.  Duck friends.  The end

12 hours ago, Level_With_Me said:

I could be speaking out my ass but shoving pills down my throat is remedial. Why don't my god pills just give me an intuition or feeling. I feel like a twig with thorns ready to spite anyone's opinion on being sad oh so sad or oh great golly happy.  If I had a chance I'd kill every emotion throw a single pill at each person who talked to me.  Here's your cure from me.  I want to let my persona go in one direction and when you all fall for it I could just go the other way.  Duck friends.  The end

Huh?