My friends finding out...

Hello. I self harm.

Today at school, I was pointing to a word in a textbook, and one of my friends asked, "what happened to your arm?" A wave of panic ran through my veins, I've been hiding my cuts for a while, no one has taken the time to notice. I do wear long sleeves, but I roll them about two folds up, so my wrists and a semi part of my top forearm are revealed. I pressed my lips together in reply, the rest of my friends staring at me with concerned expressions. Shortly after, two of my friends (not counting the one who asked) went to go talk in the corner and I know they were talking about my cuts. 

I was sitting in sixth period and my friend (one of the friends who went aside and talked in the corner) asked me if I was alright. I simply answered with a nod. 

I feel like my friends are texting each other about my issue. I don't need pity, attention, or any sort of that matter. I'm glad they care, that's what friends do, help each other. I'm very grateful to have them in my life, but I'm not comfortable about telling them the fact I self harm. I fear they'll all gonna stare at my forearm tomorrow and question me.