No safety seal...anxious I was poisoned

I got a bottle of a liquid anti anxiety supplement from the store and I noticed it didn't have an outer or inner safety seal. I took one serving and then started to worry that maybe I shouldn't have. I called the store and they said the other bottles are sealed. I can't stop worrying that someone might have poisoned it. Am I being paranoid? Is there a more likely explanation for no safety seal being on my bottle when the other ones were sealed?  I don't know if this would be better in the OCD forum as it has become more of an obsession at this point.

2 hours ago, Gearhead said:

Well, I see some time has passed since you posted. How are you feeling now?

I feel fine physically. I just feel alot of anxiety and am obsessing over all over the different specific things that could have been put in that bottle...not a healthy way of thinking I'm sure

I tend to have catastrophic thinking in cases like this and am trying to retrain my thinking as to not jump to the worst case possibility. If you had the same thing happen to you what would be your initial reaction? Would you figure there are far more likely and benign reasons for a safety seal being gone? I am about ready to put my anxiety to rest on this